Aug 25, 2013, 06:57 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early

For Sale at the BCSF Tent

This is what I'll have for sale at the BCSF Tent:

I have more photos of all the planes. Ask and I'll send them.

PB Model Fokker Eindecker. Receiver ready. Includes blue wonder motor, prop, esc and 2s Zippy lipo. The cowl has a wavy area on the front and the center landing gear strut broke through the fuse floor and has been repaired. A super slow floater that's the perfect Dawn Patrol warrior. A 7.5/10 looks-wise. $50 with motor/esc/lipo. $25 with servos only.

Parkzone Extra 300. Flies great. Landing gear reglued in place with hot glue. She's a 8/10 looks-wise. All it needs is and esc and a 3s 2200 lipo. $45

FSK DeHavilland Mosquito, receiver ready, includes 3s 1800 lipo, brushless motors and esc's and servos. Set up to hand launch and belly land. Flies great. Looks great. 8.5/10 condition. $175. Put in your receiver and fly her at NEAT.

HC Hobby DeHavilland Mosquito. New, not assembled. Includes motors, esc's , servos, spinners, lights, wires, extensions, needs electric retracts to replace original mechanical retracts. This is my spare. I still have my original and it flies great. $135

Eflite Fokker DVII 250, for indoor or calm weather flying. Has been flown a lot. Has the scars to prove it but it still looks pretty good. Bare airframe. $25

Skyangel Dassault Mirage 50mm edf, bare airframe, NEW, $45

to remove ads between posts
Aug 25, 2013, 07:28 PM
Now that's a low pass !!
CarreraGTSCS the Fokker Eindecker caught my eye. I'd like first crack at it at NEAT maybe a bundle with the unassembled Mosquito. I'll be in the area as early a Wed PM before the Fair starts.
Aug 25, 2013, 07:54 PM
Foxhill - - I'll be there about the same time. I'll be in the vintage camper, white with a red stripe on the side.

Mike
Aug 25, 2013, 08:43 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
I'll take Parkzone Extra ..... It might take the whole weekend to get the Mike out of it and get it to fly straight
Aug 25, 2013, 09:02 PM
Now that's a low pass !!
CarreraGTSCS I'll see you on Wed afternoon then, Maybe I'll fly the Fokker at the dawn patrol. dr.E will I have to get the Mke out of this also? :-)
Aug 25, 2013, 09:13 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Nah....I've seen the Fokker fly...that one is fine...... It's only when the Hot Glue comes out.....
Aug 26, 2013, 06:05 AM
RIP Azarr - "Old age is not for sissies"

Free

Azarr

Claimed by Foxhillag1
Last edited by Azarr; Aug 26, 2013 at 07:00 AM.
Aug 26, 2013, 06:43 AM
Now that's a low pass !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarr View Post
I have two new 4S 850 mah nano tech batteries free to someone that has a use for them. I bought them for a project I abandoned and can't ever see a use I'll have for them. I bought them a year ago but they've never been charged and have been in the fridge at storage charge ever since.

Azarr
Bring them along, I'll take them. We can exchage info prior to the Fair and meet up then. You did say free?
Aug 26, 2013, 07:14 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by datazman View Post
Have you figured out how to take Pay Pal this year?
With the cellphone coverage, it's tough to do and verify. i have taken personal checks in the past
Latest blog entry: BluFO review by Jim T Graham
Aug 26, 2013, 07:17 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVJOCKEY View Post
Good Idea, I will look into PayPal. There will be AT&T and Verison wireless service at the Event center. There will also be Verison service 2 campers down (south) from the cabin, across the road by the pine tree. There will be a sign. This is my personal wireless router and is there as a courtesy for everyone's use.
YAY!! of course I'm at the north end of vendor row so I doubt it will carry that far, but I'll take a walk if people are patient
Aug 26, 2013, 07:20 AM
RIP Azarr - "Old age is not for sissies"
Not that it matters, but one of the things I've always loved about NEAT was the lack of ringing cell phones and one side of a conversation that I really didn't need to hear.

Azarr
Aug 26, 2013, 07:21 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman View Post
With the cellphone coverage, it's tough to do and verify. i have taken personal checks in the past
There will be Verizon coverage by the main cabin 2 campers south and AT&T and possibly Verizon at the Event Center
Aug 26, 2013, 07:50 AM
Foxhill - - Don't worry. Dr E hasn't flown either so they're nice and straight.

Carlos-- I'll give you a stick of glue just in case.
Aug 26, 2013, 11:24 AM
Fast and getting faster!
Hey Guys, couple things for sale!

Extreme Flight 48" Edge: Airframe Only $100.00 OBO

Electrifly Gee Bee: Has had the cowl repainted due to a motor mount coming off in flight, but otherwise in good condition. All you need is a reciever and battery and your ready to fly! $100.00 OBO

Flyzone Micro Parts Lot: I have a Triplane and a Albatross, that both need random parts, but with some work and some parts you canm probably make one good or 2 good planes out of the 2 of them. $60.00 for both.

Snotliner Kit: Bought from Radical Rc a few years back at Neat and havent gotten around to it: $40.00 or best offer.

I`ll have pics of the other items shortly and prolly be posting more. If you guys are interested in something please let me know in advance because I prolly will not have room for all of it. If you are interested let me know and we can make arrangements to have it at Neat!
Aug 26, 2013, 11:54 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVJOCKEY View Post
There will be Verizon coverage by the main cabin 2 campers south and AT&T and possibly Verizon at the Event Center
Yeah, I'm at the north end of vendor row and it was more for PayPal and credit card swipes