Aug 20, 2013, 03:02 PM
The newly formed club at Peaceful Valley along with the management of the campground are actively making improvements to the site. These improvements are meant to benefit the residents, the flying club, as well as the event that brought us all together, the NEAT Fair. In the last couple of years you may have noticed some improvements (The Event Center for example). We have made several improvements since the last NEAT Fair and anticipate further significant improvements. Lastly, I'd like to address CarreraGTSCS: If the organizing club wants to run the swap shop, by all means they should call us. We sincerely would like to help improve the event in anyway we can.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 20, 2013, 03:40 PM
Oh boy, not again!!!

Byron Gee Bee NIB-SOLD

I have a NIB Byron Originals Gee Bee that I can bring if there are any interested parties out there. It comes with the oleo landing gear, and wheels, mock radial engine, flying wire kit. Never been out of the box as far as I can tell. I also have some literature to go along with the plane, the original VHS tape, and the tape converted to DVD. I'm asking $525.00 or open to a reasonable offer.
Thanks,
lumpy649
Last edited by lumpy649; Sep 10, 2013 at 12:06 PM. Reason: price adjustment
Aug 20, 2013, 06:52 PM

I have a question

Do you have any organized events of your own yet? I only live an hour away and truely enjoy flying at the camground, do you have more information to share yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Serafini View Post
The newly formed club at Peaceful Valley along with the management of the campground are actively making improvements to the site. These improvements are meant to benefit the residents, the flying club, as well as the event that brought us all together, the NEAT Fair. In the last couple of years you may have noticed some improvements (The Event Center for example). We have made several improvements since the last NEAT Fair and anticipate further significant improvements. Lastly, I'd like to address CarreraGTSCS: If the organizing club wants to run the swap shop, by all means they should call us. We sincerely would like to help improve the event in anyway we can.
Aug 20, 2013, 07:06 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Quote:
Pete-- That's all very good to hear. I look forward to experiencing the improvements.
Aug 21, 2013, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgoffa View Post
Do you have any organized events of your own yet? I only live an hour away and truely enjoy flying at the camground, do you have more information to share yet?
Our current group at Peaceful Valley, many of whom are weekend residents, fly every weekend. We typically have a BBQ or pizza night going. We occasionally have a movie night setup in the event center. We do typically have an "event" or two every summer. If you're interested, please stop by the swap shop / pizza shop at the NEAT Fair and we'll add you to the email list.
Aug 21, 2013, 07:56 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Quote:
Our current group at Peaceful Valley, many of whom are weekend residents, fly every weekend. We typically have a BBQ or pizza night going. We occasionally have a movie night setup in the event center. We do typically have an "event" or two every summer. If you're interested, please stop by the swap shop / pizza shop at the NEAT Fair and we'll add you to the email list.
The Swap Shop is run fairly.... 10% of the sale and only if it sells is fair.... Some people like the personal interaction between the builder and buyer and that's ok too.....

Just to clear up the confusion of where the sellers stuff will be either on the flightline or Swap Shop....... It should be posted on the thread....Or better yet two separate threads should be formed......

It would be nice to see a list of activities posted for the Pavilion
Aug 21, 2013, 08:00 AM
Hooper, full throttle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E View Post
....Or better yet two separate threads should be formed......
If at all possible guys, lets please keep this thread for individual sales.

Thank You

Tommy D
Aug 21, 2013, 03:29 PM
Oh boy, not again!!!

Great Planes GEE BEE with Robart Struts

I can bring this if there is interest, It's the plane and struts...all new , never assembled. I'm asking $400.00 delivered to NEAT
Aug 21, 2013, 03:31 PM
Oh boy, not again!!!

NIB Great Lakes Trainer by Model Tech

Already to cover arf. $180.00 delivered to NEAT
Aug 21, 2013, 03:34 PM
Oh boy, not again!!!

BALSA USA EAA Bipe Kit NIB

An older kit from 1985, wood all looks good, instructions, but no plans. I have to look as I built one of these and I may have the plans for it. $75.00 Delivered to NEAT
Aug 21, 2013, 03:36 PM
Oh boy, not again!!!

NIB Bridi 1/4 scale stick by bluejay airplane kits

NIB $100.00 delivered to NEAT
Last edited by lumpy649; Aug 21, 2013 at 06:17 PM. Reason: price adjustment
Aug 21, 2013, 03:40 PM
Oh boy, not again!!!

NIB, never opened Balsa USA 1/5 scale Nieuport 28c kit

$125.00 delivered to NEAT
Aug 22, 2013, 07:55 AM
Former Durafly Brand Manager
Looking for European electric kits from the late 90's early 2000's. Aeronaut, Balsacraft, WIPA, Scorpio, HVP, JR etc etc. Let me know if anybody has anything of interest, I'll be there for the whole event with Hobbyking.

S.
Aug 22, 2013, 09:14 AM
Hooper, full throttle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart warne View Post
Looking for European electric kits from the late 90's early 2000's.....
S.
I know I have a few things that meet that description.

From Scorpio @ the least I have a pair of AT-6s and a Mosquito (the larger one). Might have some of the JR stuff as well.

If you would like to shoot me a PM and we can continue this there. Ill be @ the fair from Weds to Sat night.

Tommy D
Aug 22, 2013, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Just curious, is the Peaceful Valley club an AMA club? I don't see one in their online database.