2013 NEAT For Sale Thread - RC Groups
Aug 15, 2013, 04:57 PM
Hooper, full throttle!
Announce

2013 NEAT For Sale Thread

Hey Guys

Figured I would start this thread off. No doubt many planes are bought and sold each year @ NEAT. I myself have been both a buyer and seller years gone past. This year Ill be a seller, in a big way.

Sick Family and 12+ hour days on the job have kept me away from the flying field for most of 2013. That said I have a bunch of kits I'm going to start posting up right quick. (by kits I mean ARFS, not ready to dump my kits yet)

If you have somethig you have always wanted, shoot me a PM, never know I might just have it!

See you there!

Tommy D
to remove ads between posts
Aug 15, 2013, 05:47 PM

time to start the list of things I would like to sell

I will get pictures up here eventually, but for right now, I am going to start with a few things I know I want to sell.

1) a flown once Carbon Z Scimitar, flipped over on first takeoff, has a piece missing from the left hand rudder tip, flew fine once I got out of the tall grass, but not right for grass I fly frrom. $150, I would also consider stripping the gear out and selling the airframe for spares, airframe to DR. E

2) Cermark? Leisure playboy cabin job, bought this at neat last year, got an even bigger RET plane now so, this has to go. has a CC 36 esc Himax 28mm outrunner and 2 hs 55 servos. there has been a repair to the main wing spar, something fell on this plane last neat fair and cracked the main spar, I splinted it with basswood and recovered, I have the rest of the roll of the translucent green covering to go with. $110.... Jim Car, trade in kind

3) multiplex Acro master, has 4 hs 55 servos, and a hobbyking 35/48 800? kv outrunner, with 5mm shaft. A Turnigy plush, or sentry 60 amp esc is installed. Equipped with the parkzone 3 blade prop this thing flies amazing! I did the fiberglass mod to the inside of the nose when I got the plane, and you can put all the power a 3 or 4 cell lipo can deliver thru the parkzone bf 109 3 blade prop and have a superb sport plane for $150 reciever ready, ....pending to Alan W

4) Multiplex Sonic Liner, yes I have one its reciever ready, flies on 3cell 2200mah lipos, jr mn 48 servo on the canard, turnigy mg14's on the aelerons. Never Crashed flown about 6 times a year on average since I got it, this is a super nice flier, even on long can speed 400 motors, I have a carbon fiber aero shaft embedded in the fuselage and there are no flex or hogging issues with this plane, you could put brushless motors in it and it would be as fast as any twin-jet ever was. $200 reciever ready. Pending to Alan W
Last edited by cgoffa; Sep 06, 2013 at 09:16 PM.
Aug 16, 2013, 04:13 PM

Price Reduced!

Looks like this one will need to stay home. I would rather use the room for toys I will fly than bring up something that might have interest.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1986170
Last edited by Vince Herman; Sep 03, 2013 at 12:47 PM. Reason: updated info
Aug 17, 2013, 11:31 AM
Nothing but high quality
My complete fpv system is for sale.

More info can be found here.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...3#post25868976

Feel free to Pm with reasonable offers or questions

Jon
Last edited by Dadude; Aug 26, 2013 at 10:26 PM.
Aug 17, 2013, 04:44 PM
fly low, crash often ;)
i have a 30cc somenzini yak electric setup that im dying to sell ! here it is:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1976132
Aug 19, 2013, 02:06 PM
To Infinity and Beyond

Swap Shop

Just to let everyone know, there will be a Swap Shop again this year. If you don't feel like sitting around trying to sell your stuff, place it in the Swap Shop at the Event Center. There will be a 10% charge on the final sale price. If you don't sell your item there is no charge. No items under $5. If you have small items bundle them. The Swap Shop is not affiliated with NEAT so please do not bother Tom with questions. I will answer any questions you might have. Thanks.
Aug 19, 2013, 02:18 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Making money under the nose of the organizing club? No thanks. I'll pass.
Aug 19, 2013, 03:02 PM
Just Plane Crazy
Have you figured out how to take Pay Pal this year?
Aug 19, 2013, 07:05 PM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS
It's OK Mike. We don't have a problem with other people making money! Beside, you think I want to get into another argument with Arnie?
Aug 19, 2013, 08:05 PM
The sky is my playground.
Like last year, I will be looking for Alfa models. NIB or VERY lightly used. Looking for planes like: P-51, Corsair, P-47, BF-109, FW-190 etc.
Aug 19, 2013, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
It's OK Mike. We don't have a problem with other people making money! Beside, you think I want to get into another argument with Arnie?
Ok Tom, fair enough. I'll behave... Really looking forward to the event. I'll register before the end of the week.

Mike
Aug 20, 2013, 11:04 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS
We started the Swap Shop as a service so NEAT Fair attendees would not have to sit by thier tents trying to sell thier merchandise and could enjoy NEAT. The reason we are having the swap shop again this year is because of the positive feedback we received last year. We used the profits to help pay for a mower to maintain the runway which is used by Peaceful Valley RC club. Our club welcomes any camper with an AMA card to fly as a guest during the season. We highly recommend all NEAT fair campers/attendees to visit during the season and fly with PVRC.
Aug 20, 2013, 11:15 AM
To Infinity and Beyond
Quote:
Originally Posted by datazman
Have you figured out how to take Pay Pal this year?
Good Idea, I will look into PayPal. There will be AT&T and Verison wireless service at the Event center. There will also be Verison service 2 campers down (south) from the cabin, across the road by the pine tree. There will be a sign. This is my personal wireless router and is there as a courtesy for everyone's use.
Aug 20, 2013, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVJOCKEY
We started the Swap Shop as a service so NEAT Fair attendees would not have to sit by thier tents trying to sell thier merchandise and could enjoy NEAT. The reason we are having the swap shop again this year is because of the positive feedback we received last year. We used the profits to help pay for a mower to maintain the runway which is used by Peaceful Valley RC club. Our club welcomes any camper with an AMA card to fly as a guest during the season. We highly recommend all NEAT fair campers/attendees to visit during the season and fly with PVRC.
Ok.
Aug 20, 2013, 03:48 PM
Purdue Engineering

TwinStar II PNP

I have a plug-and-play TwinStar II that I'll be bringing to sell. It was used for FPV, but could just as easily be used as a conventional model (I still have the original canopy). Even has tricycle gear with a steerable nosewheel.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1965974