This thread is privately moderated by Pat Daily, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 12, 2013, 10:22 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Pat Daily's Blog

Finally decided to start a blog. Not really sure where it will go, but I love taking photos of model planes, so I will start there. I am a member of the DC Maxecuters Gentlemen's Dining and Flying Club. I fly mostly (electric rc and free flight)with guys I have known since the early 70s and we have a great time. Hope you enjoy some of my photos.

Let's start with some photos of my planes.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 08, 2014, 09:36 AM
Thread OP
More on my blog--I like free flight and electric rc. Here are some shots of free flight scale and sport planes. Nothing like watching a rubber powered plane climb in lazy circles. This Pacific Ace has been up and down the East Coast from Geneseo, NY to Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina--she spent a month in a tree in October 89, flew on floats off the water in North Carolina and was soaked with wings full of water when she flipped over.
Jun 08, 2014, 09:43 AM
Thread OP
And a few shots of my Jimmie Allen BA Parasol Pursuit in Navy colors from yesterday morning. Built this plane back in 2002 and still going strong. Also some shots of Stew Meyers last week flying his Keith Rider Jackrabbit and his latest free flight sport job a little orange Sky-Scraper.

Quick Reply