This thread is privately moderated by aviatortom, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 10, 2013, 02:38 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

My "new used" Harry Higley books

I've seen these two books mentioned on various forums, so I did a little Googling, and although they seem to be out of print, I managed to find a couple copies of Harry Higley's There Are No Secrets and Master Modeling through Amazon. So far, they seem filled with cool techniques, so I hope they'll be as useful to me as they've been to others.

*UPDATE* I had thought the Harry Higley books were out of print. Actually, Sullivan Products (one of my fav's) has acquired all of the assets of Harry Higley and Sons. They have a suitable inventory of all the Harry Higley books, tools, and modeling accesories. Here's a link to the site with the information: www.harryhigley.com
Last edited by aviatortom; Sep 11, 2013 at 08:14 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply