Mar 30, 2015, 06:47 AM
They Call him Dead!
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonraker007
i hate the password feature, i cannot turn it off ,
I did not know it had one? Got to be a way to turn it off as I never had it.

Quote:
i love the ability to fly 2.4 and 72 mhz��no other radios out there can do this
Why would you need to use 72mhz?
to remove ads between posts
Mar 30, 2015, 10:18 AM
i must have new software installed.

72 mhz is far better freq than 2.4 and rx are dirt cheap. i fly big models and drones so i like the long range of 72
Mar 30, 2015, 11:21 AM
They Call him Dead!
Thx
Mar 30, 2015, 12:59 PM
Objects in mirror are losing
Quote:
i hate the password feature, i cannot turn it off , the radio is the best equiptment i ever bought for flying . i love the ability to fly 2.4 and 72 mhz��no other radios out there can do this
News to me.
Are you sure you have an Aurora 9X in your hand?
Latest blog entry: JW48 - Lightweight DS Build
Mar 30, 2015, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000MPH
News to me.
Are you sure you have an Aurora 9X in your hand?
A9 in my hands
Mar 30, 2015, 10:01 PM
most exalted one
This is an A9x thread
Jul 29, 2015, 09:01 PM
Any suggestions on program for A-10? Need two aileron, two flap,
Jul 29, 2015, 09:05 PM
Any suggestions on program for A-10? Need two aileron, two flap, and two Rudder (twin tail) a separate (third) rudder servo for nose wheel steering. It's currently getting done with y cables .(Three servos to one channel) Using Optima 9x... No options in current 9x for easy set up of Twin tail.

Thnx
Jul 29, 2015, 09:20 PM
Just select the 2 ail/2 flap in the aircraft type menu then pick a aux channel rename it rud2 and Pmix the new rude to the first rid channel and go fly. You can also mix the steering to the same channel so that each is adjustable if need be. The 9X makes it quite easy to do this.
Jul 29, 2015, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acesimmer
Just select the 2 ail/2 flap in the aircraft type menu then pick a aux channel rename it rud2 and Pmix the new rude to the first rid channel and go fly. You can also mix the steering to the same channel so that each is adjustable if need be. The 9X makes it quite easy to do this.
It does sound easy when you put it like that--Thanks!
I switched from JR X9503 --still learning the Hi tec code...
Nov 16, 2016, 06:13 AM
God is Good
i love using 72 mhz we never had any losses EVER we do use 2.4 as well but we have a ton of planes on 72 MHZ ..like they said if it's not broke don"t F with it ....
Dec 07, 2016, 04:32 PM
Anyone buddy boxed two Aurora A9x's to each other? I have done this many times with my A9x to A9 and or optic 6 with no problem but no joy with the two A9 x's. I get a partial hand off but the controls are very intermittent when trainer switch pressed.

My student just got a new A9X and I updated his TX to the latest SW release this morning. So both TX's match each other and I transferred his trainer to my 9X with no problems.

Just cannot get the two to buddy....... Any input appreciated. Thanks
Dec 08, 2016, 01:52 PM
RC Guru
Relatively straight forward, make sure you have the trainer function enabled on the master transmitter with the functions you want the student to be able to control as well as your switch selected.

Starting with both transmitters off, plug the transmitters into each other using the Hitec Trainer Cable (has to be a Hitec cable) and turn them both on. The master transmitter (that controls the airplane) you can enable transmitting, and the slave transmitter you have to select MULTI IO when it appears on the frequency check screen. When you select MULTI IO it will take you to a secondary screen where you have to select T.PUPIL in order for the slave transmitter to work.

If you have done all of this and you are still having an issue then my only suggestion is going to be to re-link the receiver with the master transmitter and then create a new model from scratch in the master transmitter, and then transfer that new model back to the slave transmitter. If this still fails to work then there may be an issue with one of the transmitters.
Dec 11, 2016, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the reply. This is exactly what we have been doing. A couple of days ago it began working fine after a lot of messing around. Today we setup the same way and no way could we get them to work. I never had issues with the A9 but the 9X is intermittant in both trainer buddy box and also transferring a model from one TX to the other.

We both have the exact SW release and have rebound to the master. I really think that the 9x does have a slight bug in the communication protocol or similar. This should not be a difficult task at all. Anyone else tried model transfer and buddy boxing two 9X transmitters?
Dec 12, 2016, 11:36 AM
RC Guru
Yes, we do it all the time here in the office, and I've done it a number of times with my personal 9X's. It sounds like you may have an issue between the two, one of them causing the issue.

What firmware version is on both Tx's?

Quick Reply