Sep 29, 2013, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby Tech
Hi Guys

we just added the MFD Auto Pilot unit to our website. you can view the test video click the link below! cheers

From Hobby Tech Australia

http://www.hobbytech.com.au/products...utopilot-unit/
300$?!
that is 100$ more than myflydream sell it for
to remove ads between posts
Sep 29, 2013, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerkvam
300$?!

Maybe is AU $

edit: No..just checked the currency and they are almost equal.

//Matte
Oct 02, 2013, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerkvam
300$?!
Hi

The website set to take Australian Dollars.
Oct 02, 2013, 10:43 AM
The AUD and USD are almost the same, i think you need to be at same level as MFD.

//Matte
Oct 02, 2013, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulze
The AUD and USD are almost the same, i think you need to be at same level as MFD.

//Matte
Oh sorry guys!
I just noticed the price on our website. our data entry staff made a mistake on the numbers. we changed the price now to reflect the MFD RRP price

Cheers
Oct 15, 2013, 03:36 PM
Thread OP
New firmware today on the MFD website.... next week end we will test it and the awesome V5 drivers new features (two planes together)..
i saw that in the latest AP FW the movement on RTH should be softer... Well Done Charles

To all GUYS
don't waste your money on other AP!
The MFD AP is the final solution. There is no better system... believe me
Oct 22, 2013, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brifa
New firmware today on the MFD website.... next week end we will test it and the awesome V5 drivers new features (two planes together)..
i saw that in the latest AP FW the movement on RTH should be softer... Well Done Charles

To all GUYS
don't waste your money on other AP!
The MFD AP is the final solution. There is no better system... believe me
Great Info!
Thank you for sharing Charles
Nov 23, 2013, 11:36 PM
I didn't think it'd do that
Darn, wished I knew about you guys in Vic before I bought mine, think I've got a faulty one.
Nov 25, 2013, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omelette
Darn, wished I knew about you guys in Vic before I bought mine, think I've got a faulty one.
Sorry to hear about that mate!
Nov 25, 2013, 08:08 AM
Thread OP
Don t worry mr Charles will find a solution for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by omelette
Jan 27, 2014, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Moore74
Hi!
I've had three flights with my autopilot in my trusty old Twinstar II and I will say the same as brifa: Totally awesome! Just dialed down the P's a tad and it cruises and RTLs like magic!

But I cant get my V4 tracker/driver to work with the autopilot. I'm using Immersion RC 5.8GHz 600mW VTX and the 5800 UNO VRX and I cant get a stable GPS reading from the plane to the Driver. If I turn off the GoPro it get a little better but not even close to stable. Dont know where to start looking for troubles....

The TFOSD and the older 910MHz tx/rx I used before worked very well. May be exept for a little lag because of the slow GPS I used onboard.

I've also added local GPS and it seems to work OK. Tho it took some time to figure out that a solder joint was missing on the little 5V to 3V3 circuit board..

...help....

Bent Are
Hi,

I have the same problem with the unreliable GPS connection and the beeping V4 Driver with the telefly pro. Have you performed an firmware update of the V4 driver and does is help?

Regards
Joern
Jan 27, 2014, 06:14 PM
That sound is not for the GPS connection. because of the tele fly Pro transmit data fast than the AAT V4 FW can handle. so please contact me for the FW update. email:[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joern
Hi,

I have the same problem with the unreliable GPS connection and the beeping V4 Driver with the telefly pro. Have you performed an firmware update of the V4 driver and does is help?

Regards
Joern
Jan 29, 2014, 10:11 PM
Mobius Cables... I got em'
hmmm... another MFD AP thread

Heres what I have for those interested (ill be adding more later)

MFD AP - Unboxing without the Box! (5 min 29 sec)
Jul 26, 2014, 11:06 PM
Mr

Indicator lights on MFD

Just installed a MFD autopilot into my Penguin. When power is applied the red and green light are supposed to momentarily light. All I get is a red flashing light. I have flashed the firmware, and the GPS signal is good. Anyone who has got one of these, I'd appreciate some feedback. Also cant select waypoint with the switch 5/6
Jul 30, 2014, 06:33 AM
Mobius Cables... I got em'
Mine did that at one point... cant remember what it was... Ill dig around...

Quick Reply