View Poll Results: Following our 3D thread- Whats your age?
Under 18 87 4.09%
19-25 100 4.70%
26-35 300 14.11%
36-45 431 20.27%
45-55 461 21.68%
54-65 480 22.58%
65+ 267 12.56%
Voters: 2126. You may not vote on this poll

Aug 10, 2013, 08:25 PM
GReat Documents!!!!!! Awesome. Easy to follow... They are also a great guide to use with every model....
to remove ads between posts
Aug 11, 2013, 10:52 PM
PA Team Pilot
BY the way... next episode coming out tomorrow. Believe they will be every monday.
Aug 12, 2013, 01:27 AM
Thanks Michael,.... you are my new coach.

I think it is great that you spend time helping new ones find direction in this hobby.
Aug 12, 2013, 09:29 AM
sub'd
Aug 12, 2013, 01:45 PM
PA Team Pilot
I am trying to get some support for a series of build tips and techniques... What do you guys think of that... Not by me, but my main builder... Steve King. I think 5 or 6 vids for each type of model would be an awesome resource... Anybody have any ideas... chime in!!!!! I am going to propose it to HK
Aug 12, 2013, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtwargo
I am trying to get some support for a series of build tips and techniques... What do you guys think of that... Not by me, but my main builder... Steve King. I think 5 or 6 vids for each type of model would be an awesome resource... Anybody have any ideas... chime in!!!!! I am going to propose it to HK
Mike,

Building tips are always a good idea, especially for a specific kit.

Bill
Aug 12, 2013, 03:51 PM
Thread OP
Michael, when you say 'for each type of model' are you referring to each model HK sends you for review or types like, built up 3D's, foamie 3D's, Warbirds, EDF's, Turbines etc? Yeah, I'd be interested to see that too-why pass up some good building tips?
Aug 13, 2013, 01:33 AM
PA Team Pilot
I am more talking, genre's of planes and materials...
Aug 13, 2013, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtwargo
First of all ... what you are doing with HK people it is outstanding

In my view, I can't see why 5 or 6 video per "model" it sounds too much.

I would expect a sequence of video for explain the "basic/medium/advance" 3D tips and trick, that involve radio, control surface, servos, etc etc ... but I would like to have this as generic as possible, so that it can be applied to every equipment. Clearly ... using as base some relevant HK products

Then we can see for each model 1 video, for the specific characteristic of the model.
As model, I would not say only a airplane, but as well some radio, and then some set of motor-prop-servo suggested, that match 3d needs.
Aug 13, 2013, 09:08 AM
PA Team Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70
First of all ... what you are doing with HK people it is outstanding

In my view, I can't see why 5 or 6 video per "model" it sounds too much.

I would expect a sequence of video for explain the "basic/medium/advance" 3D tips and trick, that involve radio, control surface, servos, etc etc ... but I would like to have this as generic as possible, so that it can be applied to every equipment. Clearly ... using as base some relevant HK products

Then we can see for each model 1 video, for the specific characteristic of the model.
As model, I would not say only a airplane, but as well some radio, and then some set of motor-prop-servo suggested, that match 3d needs.
I Think you are right on... We are covering a lot of setup in the videos we have already shot. You will see it in the 2nd episode.

Although my comment saying 5 or 6 for each model was a typo. was supposed to say 5 or 6 covering each type... that meant or 6 total..
Aug 14, 2013, 11:01 AM
Where is The Next one!!!!!!
Aug 15, 2013, 01:32 AM
An aspirational fast jet pilot
Hi Michael,
This is a great idea and I will be following your vids. Can I make suggest given there a mode 1 pilots and mode 2 pilots out there when you use terms like "right stick neutral" in your written guides and vids could instead say ailerons neutral or rudder centred it might avoid confusion for non-US pilots.
Aug 15, 2013, 01:49 AM
Fly Low - Hit Hard
Sub'd

Red Flyer
Aug 15, 2013, 11:39 AM
PA Team Pilot
Here it is guys.... Episode 2

1 2 3D With Michael Wargo - Episode 2 "The Radio" (10 min 12 sec)
Aug 15, 2013, 11:40 AM
PA Team Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Goose
Hi Michael,
This is a great idea and I will be following your vids. Can I make suggest given there a mode 1 pilots and mode 2 pilots out there when you use terms like "right stick neutral" in your written guides and vids could instead say ailerons neutral or rudder centred it might avoid confusion for non-US pilots.
Great Idea, BUt it's already done.... LOL. Where were you 3 weeks ago!

Quick Reply