Aug 16, 2013, 09:03 AM
Suspended Account
Please tell us where the DX9 is made. China, Malaysia or Taiwan?
to remove ads between posts
Aug 16, 2013, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJ800
Is there Vibrate (haptic) with the countdown timers and other alerts? Or just visual and audio?
Excellent lead-in question...

If you look at a DX8 or DX18, you had options Inh, Tone, Vibe, Tone/Vibe.

On the DX9 that list is expanded to also include Voice, and Voice/Vibe.

Note that you can't have Tone and Voice together; they are mutually exclusive.

This would apply to Warnings (throttle high, flight mode, etc.), Timers, and Telemetry, and probably somewhere else that I forgot.

Andy
Aug 16, 2013, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitelab
Bluetooth headset support would have been nice.
Unless you actually want to receive telemetry data from a far-away model. Then the BT at the tx would clobber the incoming signal.

Andy
Aug 16, 2013, 09:12 AM
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsam
...To me, hearing my plane in flight is important, and I don't think I'd want something over (or in) my ears which might block out or reduce any of that. ...
"ears"? It could be just one "ear", having an earbud would make hearing the voice real nice in noisy surroudings.
Aug 16, 2013, 09:13 AM
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz
Unless you actually want to receive telemetry data from a far-away model. Then the BT at the tx would clobber the incoming signal. Andy
And that I know affects it when GoPro wifi is turned on Telemetry doesn't like it...
Aug 16, 2013, 09:16 AM
Suspended Account
No answer? Okay, then the word put out on the street will be China.
Aug 16, 2013, 09:28 AM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by freechip
"ears"? It could be just one "ear", having an earbud would make hearing the voice real nice in noisy surroudings.
That makes sense.

Aug 16, 2013, 09:28 AM
Need More PURPLE !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laserium
No answer? Okay, then the word put out on the street will be China.

Ask this guy "stubbs" in R.R...He will have the info you seek.

http://rc.runryder.com/helicopter/t7.../?p=6124746#RR
Aug 16, 2013, 09:33 AM
Suspended Account
Thanks. I'll check it out.
Aug 16, 2013, 09:34 AM
Need More PURPLE !!
Your very welcome.
Aug 16, 2013, 09:36 AM
OK China. It's great that we have so many choices to set this radio up to suit ourselves. Great job.

Gord.
Aug 16, 2013, 09:36 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsam
Did you forget the next post there?

http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/s...2&postcount=14
if you compare the price of JR, Saito, Futaba, OS products in Japan of course they are overpriced in USA but SJ is from Korea and their prices have always been similar anywhere.
anyway the 9ch radio is $268 if you add 50% that is $400 the price of DX9 with 80's monochrome LCD screen
Aug 16, 2013, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagate
if you compare the price of JR, Saito, Futaba, OS products in Japan of course they are overpriced in USA but SJ is from Korea and their prices have always been similar anywhere.
anyway the 9ch radio is $268 if you add 50% that is $400 the price of DX9 with 80's monochrome LCD screen
How does the color show up in the bright sunlight seagate? This has always been my issue.
Aug 16, 2013, 09:38 AM
Gilbert AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by flypaper 2
OK China. It's great that we have so many choices to set this radio up to suit ourselves. Great job.

Gord.
Does it really matter. I rather have it made in the USA but not going to overly worry about it.
Aug 16, 2013, 09:40 AM
Suspended Account
He doesn't appear to know, either.

Quick Reply