Jan 21, 2022, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsflyer
Just a general FYI. RCGroups has an "Ignore List" function for these discussion threads that allows users to hide the posts of selected individuals. Unfortunately, it does not hide them in other posts if they are quoted. YMMV

McD
I rarely ignore anyone. It’s so much more fun watching someone make themselves look like a complete fool. The best part is thinking how years and years down the road when someone googles a related question the person still looks like a fool
to remove ads between posts
Jan 22, 2022, 05:35 PM
We shall serve the Lord
Excellent point!

I just pity the newbies that can't separate the truth from the trolling.

McD
Latest blog entry: LEDs on my T-28
Jan 22, 2022, 06:06 PM
Question regarding my used Dx6 g3 I’m setting up for a dlg please. When setting up the flight modes mine is missing the text on the screen that allows me to choose a ‘priority switch’. It’s just blank there. iE I can’t have my throttle stick as the priority to override speed/cruise/thermal when it passes the kick point.

I’d like 5 flight modes. Launch on the momentary (bind) button(I- I swapped spots with switch A of course). . Speed / cruise/ thermal on switch B and landing mode on left stick as is the convention. I understand exactly how to set it up.

Is there someplace else in the system I need to turn on ‘priority switch’ so it will be avail???

Other question. I like to push up to land. What setting do I switch the analog switch setups to get the throttle stick to push up for landing?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Dan81; Jan 22, 2022 at 06:24 PM.
Jan 22, 2022, 06:32 PM
Was broken in 2.08. 2.09 has it corrected.

Andy
Jan 22, 2022, 06:49 PM
So firmware update then. Ok will do. Thank you.

Just checked it def is 2.08 here. Good deal!
Last edited by Dan81; Jan 22, 2022 at 07:40 PM.
Jan 22, 2022, 07:25 PM
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

X+ 8 Expansion Module

Andy K. or anyone else "in the know". Any chance Spektrum will come out with an SRXL2 connected X + 8 expansion module? It would be a GREAT addition to an AR10360T. My apologies if this is the wrong thread to be asking this question.
Jan 22, 2022, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz
Was broken in 2.08. 2.09 has it corrected.

Andy
Is 2.09 not out yet? I can’t find it avail to download on my spektrum login???

If so I’m stuck and so is anyone else trying to fly a dlg. Kinda sucks to tell the truth. Known to be messed up 11 months ago and not corrected yet? No bueno
Jan 22, 2022, 10:11 PM
Flying R/C since 1964
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcrcpilot
Andy K. or anyone else "in the know". Any chance Spektrum will come out with an SRXL2 connected X + 8 expansion module? It would be a GREAT addition to an AR10360T. My apologies if this is the wrong thread to be asking this question.
If you're handy with a soldering iron and Arduinos, you can make your own. See the following and several posts after.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...3#post46115217
Jan 22, 2022, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan81
Is 2.09 not out yet? I can’t find it avail to download on my spektrum login???

If so I’m stuck and so is anyone else trying to fly a dlg. Kinda sucks to tell the truth. Known to be messed up 11 months ago and not corrected yet? No bueno
No, 2.09 is not yet out.

You can put 2.07 back in as you saw others have done.

Andy
Jan 22, 2022, 10:46 PM
I didn’t read back. Have not had occasion to look at this thread prior.
Alright I’ll do that then. Thanks.
Jan 23, 2022, 10:45 AM
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallend
If you're handy with a soldering iron and Arduinos, you can make your own. See the following and several posts after.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...3#post46115217
Thank you for that information, John. I am quite handy with a soldering iron and now might just be the time to drive into Arduino. Any recommendations you might have would be appreciated.
Jan 23, 2022, 11:27 AM
Flying R/C since 1964
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcrcpilot
Thank you for that information, John. I am quite handy with a soldering iron and now might just be the time to drive into Arduino. Any recommendations you might have would be appreciated.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...3&postcount=46

Is my write-up of how I did it.
Also see posts 75 - 80 on the same thread for a better code.

If you're really interested I'll look up my modified version of the Arduino code which has actual comments.
Last edited by kallend; Jan 23, 2022 at 11:43 AM.
Jan 24, 2022, 10:05 AM

Stabilizer at Failsafe setting?

If failsafe occurs does the gyro keep working. Seems like it should
Last edited by Papa Jim; Jan 24, 2022 at 02:12 PM.
Jan 24, 2022, 10:12 AM
What receiver/aircraft are you flying?

Some planes will orbit and auto-land. It all depends on what equipment you're using and how you have configured it.

And that question really belongs in a receiver thread or airplane thread, not here.

Andy
Jan 24, 2022, 02:15 PM
it is an AR637T in a Extreme FLight 60" 3D Plane

Quick Reply