This thread is privately moderated by Pereth, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 30, 2013, 05:12 PM
Trader Rating: 59
Thread OP
For Sale

Blazingly fast 3s Micro Stryker (upgraded electronics) - $108 Shipped

$108 shipped - 3S Upgraded Micro Stryker BNF - FAAAAST!!!

This thing is insanely fast, so be ready, It goes straight up extremely fast as well. It is literally insane, but airframe holds maneuvers just fine! Not for beginners!

I Upgraded this micro stryker to 3s by removing the stock receiver/esc combo and putting in a turnigy plush 6a esc and an orangerx 4ch receiver. I had to disassemble each servo wire to make the plugs fit, so this is a custom job! but it is simple to replace the servo should you ever need to. It also has a gws 4040 prop (I think I have an extra I'll include) and the stock motor stays cooI. The esc stays cool as well, especially due to a vent i cut as seen in the pictures. will include a bind plug if you need one.

To bind, just lift open the hatch where the esc was, pull out receiver just enough to put the bind plug on it, plug in battery, and bind to your spektrum radio! then just use a strip of tape to seal it back up, just like the factory does it with the sticker. I can give you my settings if you have trouble or even if you don't, it's a piece of cake.

The airframe on this is true, so it flies straight as expected, and you can slow it down easily as well. The cg and weight is great, and you can still achieve flat spins! It has only had 2 rough landings, no crashes. One landing did knock off the nose cone, it was repaired as seen in photo.

I have enlarged the battery compartment to fit a 3s, but you can still use 2s as well at nearly the same total weight. I recommend a hyperion 240 mah 3s. I can include a thunder power 250 MAH 3s for $13 extra if you'd like. it has about 9 flights on it, but is in great shape. *I made the balance plug the standard xt type, apparently the pins on tp are slightly different, so to balance, you must play with the plug to get good contact on all cells!

$108 shipped in original box.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 06, 2013, 09:57 PM
Trader Rating: 59
Do you have any video ?

Quick Reply