This thread is privately moderated by EpicRC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 30, 2013, 04:50 AM
Just another FPV addicted teen
Thread OP
Discussion

Current FPV setup and FPV plans for near future.

Well I will post pics of my current fpv setup but there are some issues I can't run my plane off one battery because it draws to many amp and there is not enough left to power the cam and VTX so I am going to build a new bigger more powerful plane (using some glider wings and build the same style setup/fuselage as my current one) with a bigger motor so I can use bigger batteries. Also my screen blacks out sometimes so a Philips 7'' slave screen is on the wish list as well and I will do the same thing to it as I have done to my 4.3'' screen I am using currently which is build a box around it and put a magnifying sheet over the opposite end as the screen. This makes it a 9''-10'' screen for only 5 bucks more. So here are the pics

Name: DSCN0699.jpg
Views: 298
Size: 231.6 KB
Description:

Ben
(also if anyone has one of the screens I am looking for, for under $20 inbox me please!)
to remove ads between posts
Apr 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
what antenna array are you using
is it 5.8
and what lrs system?
Apr 30, 2014, 04:06 AM
Thread OP
This is when I first started I was using linear antennas a patch and a dipole yes 5.8ghz no LRS just 2.4ghz

-Ben
Apr 30, 2014, 04:28 AM
awesome thanks ben
Apr 30, 2014, 07:21 AM
Thread OP
I would not recommend this setup however it never worked. I ended up with FS goggles and CP antennas.

-Ben

Quick Reply