Aug 01, 2013, 12:20 AM
Hobby King Hater
Thread OP
Brad puts baby powder in his bicycle tires to prevent chaffing of the tube. Our garage always
smell like baby powder.

But not the way yours does I bet??
to remove ads between posts
Aug 01, 2013, 03:16 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Quote:
I have yet to be forgiven.
In my very early days of poor decision-making skills, I believe it was baby powder that my three siblings and I placed on the fan blades in our shared bedroom before turning it on to watch the snow come down. Over a decade later, you can still wipe your finger across the molding around the ceiling and come away with a bit of talcum.
Latest blog entry: Park pattern/pylon perfection!
Aug 01, 2013, 09:02 AM
Augernaut
Quote:
Originally Posted by C₄H₁₀
In my very early days of poor decision-making skills, I believe it was baby powder that my three siblings and I placed on the fan blades in our shared bedroom before turning it on to watch the snow come down. Over a decade later, you can still wipe your finger across the molding around the ceiling and come away with a bit of talcum.
I filled the 2 driver side air vents of my work van with talc, shut the others, and put the fan on high before I went on vacation a couple years back.

Quick Reply