This thread is privately moderated by Goinstraightup, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 05, 2004, 04:11 PM
Trader Rating: 12
Thread OP

FS: Cloud Dancer 60 Built From Plans

I built this Cloud Dancer from plans in RCModeler and covered it with Ultracote to match the magazine cover from which the plane was featured. I put around 35 flights on this plane and it was never crashed or damaged in any way. This plane is a fantastic flyer, and it flys so easy I would have no problem recommending it for a 2nd airplane after ones trainer. It has blocks in the wing for wing mounted gear, but it was hard to keep the tail down for ground handling, so I built the chin block and mounted the gear in front of the wing. Ground handling is excellent in this configuration. This is a plane only (there is no radio or engine). This plane sports Robart pin hinges, fiberglass pushrods, Williams Bros Pilot, and a custom made instrument panel made with the J’tec panel kit. Also included are Sig wheel pants. Wingspan is 73”. I hate to let this one go as it was a lot of work building from plans, but I need the $ to fund other projects. $230 Shipped. Send me a PM or email for any additional info or photos. Thanks for looking at my item. Jeff.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 05, 2004, 04:13 PM
Thread OP
Instrument Panel
Feb 05, 2004, 04:15 PM
Thread OP
Wheel Pants

Quick Reply