This thread is privately moderated by Thermal Hobby, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 23, 2013, 06:16 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Flying E SailPlane stuff on Hitec Aurora 9

With the A9 updates decreasing there hasn't been 1 in close to a year, this gives me a time to program and get used to the transmitter and aircraft without the hastle of updating the rxs, module and tx. I now fly 3 E Gliders on Hitec A9, My favorite being the Multiplex Cularis. Eventually I may move into DLGs and when I have some more cash up to some soaringusa stuff. Can't beat the full house stuff!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold Hitec Aurora 9 NEW with LOTs of stuff 515.00 for all bendix1 Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W) 0 May 27, 2013 08:45 PM
Sold Hitec Aurora 9 with 9 channel receiver johnatbnsf Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 2 May 12, 2013 07:03 AM
For Sale HITEC Aurora 9 Transmitter TX - with Programming Card - Optima 9 RECEIVER! FlySkyVideo - Ecibob Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 14 Apr 24, 2013 09:33 AM
Sold RX - Hitec Aurora 9 - MINT - TX - Optima 9 - Programming Card - MINT FlySkyVideo - Ecibob Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 2 Jan 29, 2013 06:20 PM
For Sale HITEC Aurora 9 Transmitter TX - with Programming Card - Optima 9 RECEIVER! FlySkyVideo - Ecibob Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 2 Jan 22, 2013 04:39 PM