Jul 26, 2013, 06:49 AM
KK4NOP
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedivad
Do you have an idea of what is the maximum range (km) we can reach in tranquillity?
Really depends on the amp draw. Given the size of the bay on this thing I'll bet you could get 40-50,000 mah worth of packs in there.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 26, 2013, 03:56 PM
yep i know, i ll put 10A in 4s, still should be able to climb a bit
Aug 26, 2013, 05:53 PM
Subscribed! MAN OH MAN I can't wait to get one of these!

KFM
Aug 26, 2013, 07:56 PM
So, is it out yet, if so who is selling it? If not, any ETA?
Aug 28, 2013, 06:24 AM

Finwing Airtitan updating

some information and the latest airplane building photos has been updated on the facebook and website... waiting for more...
Aug 28, 2013, 06:49 AM
Beautifull ) is that with the new landing gear on the front?
Aug 28, 2013, 08:35 AM
Yes should be steerable landing gear, supposed to have a big Metal gear servo output enough torque and strong landing gear is required for the Airtitan.. designer is building his testing prototype . can't wait to see how his demo performance...
Aug 28, 2013, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlodek9
So, is it out yet, if so who is selling it? If not, any ETA?
ReadyMadeRC is testing it now and will most likely start selling it soon.

Randy
Aug 29, 2013, 02:24 AM
They said it was a prototype.
Aug 29, 2013, 03:19 AM
exactly say it should be Molded Airplane(sample?), I think only the designer is available to test the original CNC prototype. the CNC Prototype was made of fragile EPS, it's hardly to survive during express transportation except offering big big box..
Sep 03, 2013, 03:46 AM

Finwing Airtitan Steerable landing Gear & magnet cockpit Updating..

Steerable landing Gear & magnet cockpit Updating..
Finwing Airtitan Steerable Landing Gear and Magnet cockpit (1 min 29 sec)
Sep 21, 2013, 09:56 PM
Cant see any flaps on it, for such a big wingspan I would of thought flaps would of been a must.
Sep 22, 2013, 02:37 PM
On a holiday?
Oh gosh... (edited)
Last edited by boopidoo; Sep 23, 2013 at 12:50 AM.
Sep 23, 2013, 12:42 AM
RC community is for people to discuss instead of competition between business men. Either a competitor or a confident designer,it’s unwise to say “ugly” words. You should know how to respect your competitor except you find someone copy your “design”, otherwise it’s hardly for a designer to design good airplane in future except you are satisfied with your previous the one signle works through all your life until retired.
I would say nothing if you were not stated that you are “designer”
Anyway welcome on board..
Sep 23, 2013, 12:49 AM
On a holiday?
Well I'm not a business man. I don't sell models neither am I employed by any company selling them. I am a fellow FPV-flyer that's been part of designing a model. You're very welcome to comment anything on anything I've been a part of but I guess you're right that I shouldn't have said that in this thread. I'm sorry if anyone took offense and I have edited my comment.

I did comment on its looks but it does seem to be able to handle a lot of payload and seem very stable. Together with its undercarriage I'm sure it's going to be a success.

Btw, that comment about copy could be interpreted as a threat is that correct?
Last edited by boopidoo; Sep 23, 2013 at 09:05 AM.