This thread is privately moderated by Robert Hansen, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 22, 2013, 11:27 PM
Trader Rating: 22
Thread OP
Wanted

SHK Sailplane kit { STOLEN }

WE are heart broken, The SHK I Bought from an R/C groups member was STOLEN from our front door after the POSTMAN Dropped the large box off!! It was sent PRIORITY MAIL W/TRACKING NUMBER . SHOWS DELIVERED 2:44 7/17/13 . The Super at the Olympia PO informed me that there is A group that fallows the Mail trucks, back far enough to see when A big package is delivered , then they drive up and grab the box! *** GONE ***The PO is investigating the theft?? This happened in OLYMPIA WA. So Im asking you GUYS , " IF YOU HAVE A { ROWAN GERMAN SHK KIT }" You could sell to my brother and me, Give me A PM!!! Thanks Bob Hansen
Last edited by Robert Hansen; Jul 23, 2013 at 12:17 AM. Reason: more information
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2013, 01:21 AM
Trader Rating: 140
Chicago Mayor: A Terrorist
That sucks Bob. I hate crooks.
Make some calls to pawn shops and check craigslist, maybe post a wanted ad (don't be too specific). You never know, someone may contact you, and trying to sell you your very airplane.
Jul 23, 2013, 07:18 AM
Trader Rating: 246
Make sure you let Thom know at RC Hobbies out on Martin Way. His staff should be alerted in case someone tries to sell it off there.

If you can't find an SHK there is a guy in town here with an awesome German kit of a Fox. Then you wouldn't have to do shipping.

Sorry you had this happen.

Dan
Jul 23, 2013, 12:25 PM
Thread OP

Stolen SHK sailplane kit

THANKS FRIENDS, Im in Hawaii, will be in OLYMPIA IN SEPT. The distance and time and age and ANXIETY, To track the THIEF down Police reports and ANSWERING AN AD over here is FRUSTRATING!! My BROTHER is House bound, Disabled and other medical problems, so this SAILPLANE BUILD was for both of us to work on to pass the time. If I can AQUIRE AN OTHER SHK KIT WE'LL HAVE this time , and build together. The SHK was in my past flying DAYS in AUSTRIA. Thanks for your help. Bob Hansen
Last edited by Robert Hansen; Jul 23, 2013 at 12:27 PM. Reason: spelling
Jul 23, 2013, 12:49 PM
Bob,
I'll let the hobby shop and both local clubs know. They can keep their eyes open for the missing kit.
Dan
Jul 23, 2013, 01:09 PM
Thread OP
dang DAN: I just finished A call to Tom, Olympia Hobby shop! He will post a notice W/ the local club and call me if some one comes in his place to sell the Sailplane Thank you for the Tip. Bob Hansen
Jul 23, 2013, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Hansen
dang DAN: I just finished A call to Tom, Olympia Hobby shop! He will post a notice W/ the local club and call me if some one comes in his place to sell the Sailplane Thank you for the Tip. Bob Hansen
perfect!
Oct 06, 2013, 03:50 PM
Trader Rating: 0
hello , I beleave I have the shk sailplane kit that belongs to you and would like to return it to you
Oct 11, 2013, 12:05 PM
Thread OP

Stolen SHK KIT

just read your reply, " I beleave I have your Kit and would like to return it. WELL TELL ME ABOUT THIS NEW SITUATION??!!________ INTERESTED______+ Bob Hansen
Oct 12, 2013, 12:55 AM
Trader Rating: 45
Earthbound Skyhound
Subscribed. Definitely!!
Oct 12, 2013, 10:06 PM
Thread OP
Are you Able to respond?? fly420high to this situation??
Oct 12, 2013, 10:10 PM
Thread OP

Stolen SHK KIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly420high
hello , I beleave I have the shk sailplane kit that belongs to you and would like to return it to you
***** Your response is required to wrap this up!! Bob Hansen
Oct 13, 2013, 04:00 PM
Trader Rating: 45
Earthbound Skyhound
Bob, check out the avatar stats -- I wouldn't hold my breath.
If you've not gotten a responsible fol-up after a reasonable time, were it me I'd report the post to the Admin here for investigation for punitary reasons. This stinks of one particular lowlife that frequents these halls, & Admin can check the numbers. Maybe it'll be what it takes to get one of 'em banned for life....as if we were that lucky.
Oct 19, 2013, 09:53 AM
Trader Rating: 0

no not a low life

ipicked up this shk kit from a yard salein yelm, wa 2 months ago , paid 100 bucks for it .I was looking around for instructions when i saw this post an what are the odds of this not being your kit slim to none, i want to get it to you and will even eat the C-note i paid for it.thats just what kind of person i am
Oct 19, 2013, 01:12 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly420high
ipicked up this shk kit from a yard salein yelm, wa 2 months ago , paid 100 bucks for it .I was looking around for instructions when i saw this post an what are the odds of this not being your kit slim to none, i want to get it to you and will even eat the C-note i paid for it.thats just what kind of person i am
**** Hi, You can Deliver it to our house in Olympia ,or to the Local Hobby Shop in Olympia. Or Some one can pick it up from you. Lets make this A good ending for both of us! Ive been without this kit for 4 months, can we talk on the phone? Thanks Bob Hansen

Quick Reply