This thread is privately moderated by SoloProFan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 28, 2018, 10:05 PM
ultra cheap pilot
Contributing some scale chart/guides:

to remove ads between posts
Nov 16, 2018, 04:47 AM

Good reference

This helped answer a lot of my questions as I'm looking to get into this with my sons. However, it also gave me so many more questions!
Nov 16, 2018, 01:49 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ican3d
Contributing some scale chart/guides:

Could be helpful, though the sizes are somewhat messed up due to different vehicle types. A 1/10 Short Course Truck is much bigger than a 1/10 buggy, and could be considered 1/9 size practically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaterialSlug79
This helped answer a lot of my questions as I'm looking to get into this with my sons. However, it also gave me so many more questions!
Glad you found this helpful. And any new questions, just ask here or start a new topic, if you prefer. We're here to help where possible.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Dec 29, 2018, 09:49 AM
Joker, smoker, midnight talker
Great FAQ, wish I found it when I bought my first truck.

Maybe a short passage about camber, toe and shock positions? Elvos page was pretty good but it was a bit too race focused and could have been a bit more dumbed down.
Dec 29, 2018, 09:50 AM
Joker, smoker, midnight talker
DP

If any mods see this, please just delete it.

Quick Reply