This thread is privately moderated by TexasJohn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 14, 2013, 01:15 PM
Trader Rating: 62
Stick lift beats no lift
Thread OP
Sold

REALFLIGHT Basic Flight Simulator $60 Shipped Con US

Condition: Used Excellent

I only bought this about 6 months ago to learn helis, which I never did, and don't plan to. I do have a heli for sale or will soon. It worked fine for me even on a fairly out of date computer running XP. Really quite a nice sim for the price in my opinion.

It does include the control box and CD. All original box.

Item Description: It's RealFlight quality — scaled down to just the basics!

No bells, no whistles...this is basic, affordable flight simulation for anyone on a budget. RealFlight Basic offers entry-level training that’s fun, realistic and user-friendly. It’s the economical alternative with RealFlight quality!
•Incredible graphics and physics
•A hobby-quality controller
•Super-easy menus
•An excellent variety of aircraft and PhotoField™ sites
•Compatible with Windows® XP, Windows® Vista™ and Windows® 7
•All on a single DVD

Here is the mfrs web page. http://www.realflight.com/basic.html

Prefer paypal, but would take money order or local (Arlington) cash. Trades not out of the question, but can't think of anything I need to fly my small gliders.

Please PM if interested.
Last edited by TexasJohn; Jul 17, 2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Lower price
to remove ads between posts
Jul 19, 2013, 08:22 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJohn
Condition: Used Excellent

I only bought this about 6 months ago to learn helis, which I never did, and don't plan to. I do have a heli for sale or will soon. It worked fine for me even on a fairly out of date computer running XP. Really quite a nice sim for the price in my opinion.

It does include the control box and CD. All original box.

Item Description: It's RealFlight quality — scaled down to just the basics!

No bells, no whistles...this is basic, affordable flight simulation for anyone on a budget. RealFlight Basic offers entry-level training that’s fun, realistic and user-friendly. It’s the economical alternative with RealFlight quality!
•Incredible graphics and physics
•A hobby-quality controller
•Super-easy menus
•An excellent variety of aircraft and PhotoField™ sites
•Compatible with Windows® XP, Windows® Vista™ and Windows® 7
•All on a single DVD

Here is the mfrs web page. http://www.realflight.com/basic.html

Prefer paypal, but would take money order or local (Arlington) cash. Trades not out of the question, but can't think of anything I need to fly my small gliders.

Please PM if interested.
john will you take 50.00, will send paypal if is ok with you, I'm in Florida
Jul 19, 2013, 09:32 AM
Trader Rating: 62
Stick lift beats no lift
Thread OP
Still available at 60 dollars shipped.

Quick Reply