Jul 10, 2013, 09:33 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

new blade 700x

just thought id share
Blade 700X designed by James Haley (0 min 44 sec)

Blade 700X Stefan Finster Panoramafliegen 2013 (2 min 44 sec)
Last edited by wc_wickedclown; Aug 26, 2013 at 01:02 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 13, 2013, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc_wickedclown
You think they might give it to you?
Jul 14, 2013, 12:27 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by barnstorm100
lmao my plate is full lipos for the 700 1 flight 200 to 400 bucks
Jul 14, 2013, 12:35 AM
Need More PURPLE !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by barnstorm100
lol...No kidding..WC has been on a hot streak this past month.

I have yet to see the 700x up close and personal. But if its anything like the 550x im thinking sales will be great.

Very interesting thread on it taking place over at H.F...http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=545346 Pretty much died down now.
Jul 17, 2013, 06:37 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejavu*Xion
lol...No kidding..WC has been on a hot streak this past month.

I have yet to see the 700x up close and personal. But if its anything like the 550x im thinking sales will be great.

Very interesting thread on it taking place over at H.F...http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=545346 Pretty much died down now.
yea im still having luck hitec just repaired 2 servos well 3 out of warranty for free and free shipping.
hitec servo company customer service #1 hs 5245mg servo (1 min 13 sec)

upgrade align tail gears
thanks twane for the trex 700 black tail gear upgrade by align (0 min 41 sec)

and there is more to come i am really grateful guess you have to go full steam and help as many people as you can via youtube and the forums
someone gave me a ikon gyro it is bad ikon is gonna replace it to the newest version for 112 since it is out of warranty woo hoo
i screwed up my tp charger tp gave me a brand new one for 140 would have cost me 300 at the lhs
Thunder Power tp820CD amp question (3 min 33 sec)

sorry for going off topic but im on some happy camper

cant wait to see the blade 700 fly ive seen the blade 600 fly it is a beast
Jul 18, 2013, 02:15 PM
Thread OP
Blade 700X @ Helimasters 2013 (2 min 14 sec)
Jul 18, 2013, 06:13 PM
Need More PURPLE !!
Very nice W.C.....I believe that blade has really stepped up to the plate with their larger heli models. 550 - 600 - 700 , It's nice to see. Our hobby has advanced a great deal in just the past 3 years.

I also understand the "brains" behind the 550x thru 700x are separate from those who have engineered the 500's on under.. Food for thought blade..Send in a spy. ha
Jul 20, 2013, 07:07 PM
I'd like 'em built and set up BNF for $100 more. I know most of you like kits, but learning to fly a heli has been far easier than building one that works for me.
Jul 29, 2013, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Very nice W.C.....I believe that blade has really stepped up to the plate with their larger heli models. 550 - 600 - 700 , It's nice to see. Our hobby has advanced a great deal in just the past 3 years.

I also understand the "brains" behind the 550x thru 700x are separate from those who have engineered the 500's on under.. Food for thought blade..Send in a spy. ha
That's not entirely true, about the "brains" part. The 700X was designed by James Haley, who also has developed the 600x, 550X, 300x, 130x, 130X Red Bull, mCPX BL, and mCPX.
Jul 29, 2013, 03:13 PM
Need More PURPLE !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgjames111
That's not entirely true, about the "brains" part. The 700X was designed by James Haley, who also has developed the 600x, 550X, 300x, 130x, 130X Red Bull, mCPX BL, and mCPX.
Oh no...Seriously ? that's very disappointing news..And the blade show goes on I suppose Im excusing the burning esc's in the 550X, I suppose that can happen with any company putting out a $600 product ..lets hope forums and threads will have a more positive outcome with the 550X - 700X then what the end all reports were for the 300x - 130x - redbull.

I never payed attention to the mcpx bl & mcpx c.p trainers. Other then stories I would hear and their of 3 & 1 boards failing now and then.
Last edited by Dejavu*Xion; Jul 29, 2013 at 03:24 PM.
Jul 29, 2013, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Oh no...Seriously ? that's very disappointing news..And the blade show goes on I suppose ..lets hope forums and threads will have a more positive outcome with the 550X - 700X then what the end all reports were for the 300x - 130x - redbull.

I never payed attention to the mcpx bl & mcpx c.p trainers. Other then stories I would hear and their of 3 & 1 boards failing now and then.
I'm not disappointed by it at all. James is a talented designer, and very good pilot. Our data shows that all these models (obviously not the ones that have recently released or not yet released) have been very popular.

It is very easy to form an opinion based on what you read on the internet forums, but we have been doing this long enough to know that while we appreciate the forums and the feedback provided, it is not entirely accurate in the representation of consumer satisfaction. Generally, people post on internet forums when they have an issue. These posts are relatively small compared to the actual number of units sold.
Jul 29, 2013, 03:43 PM
Need More PURPLE !!
Quote:
I'm not disappointed by it at all. James is a talented designer, and very good pilot. Our data shows that all these models (obviously not the ones that have recently released or not yet released) have been very popular.

It is very easy to form an opinion based on what you read on the internet forums, but we have been doing this long enough to know that while we appreciate the forums and the feedback provided, it is not entirely accurate in the representation of consumer satisfaction. Generally, people post on internet forums when they have an issue. These posts are relatively small compared to the actual number of units sold.
-Touché- .. A very good point.. I and like so many other people forget that only a fraction visit internet forums when it comes to RC. Other then looking for help when needed.

A bit on/off topic .. I have a few rc heli friends I hang out with on weekends, That think rc forums are silly and for folks that like to argue. so yes I can see your point of " These posts are relatively small compared to the actual number of units sold "

I'm sure james had nothing to do with the Blade SR...However you have to admit. when it comes to rc forums that heli has been burned to the stake over and over.. Curious.. Did it affect sales any ??
Jul 30, 2013, 03:36 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc_wickedclown
Nice lookin' heli. Too bad Haley crashed it later by rolling too low.

HeliMasters2013 James Haley FreeStyle Professional Class (2 min 47 sec)
Jul 30, 2013, 03:46 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
I'm not disappointed by it at all. James is a talented designer, and very good pilot.
Yet you guys let your best engineer/designer, Mikel Graham, walk. He had an undergrad aero engineering degree from M.I.T. and a Master's in aero from Georgia Tech. He designed the 4503D and 450X, which were your two most solid helis by far. And, they still may be. The 450X is performance especially good out-of-the-box. Too bad the E-flite electronics (servos, motor, ESC) don't actually hold up over time. We'll have to see how these new "Pro class" helis hold up over the long haul, especially after that 550X ESC major fail. Yes, I know that's been resolved, but people don't forget, either...
Jul 30, 2013, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelicanbrigade
Yet you guys let your best engineer/designer, Mikel Graham, walk. He had an undergrad aero engineering degree from M.I.T. and a Master's in aero from Georgia Tech. He designed the 4503D and 450X, which were your two most solid helis by far. And, they still may be. The 450X is performance especially good out-of-the-box. Too bad the E-flite electronics (servos, motor, ESC) don't actually hold up over time. We'll have to see how these new "Pro class" helis hold up over the long haul, especially after that 550X ESC major fail. Yes, I know that's been resolved, but people don't forget, either...
Mikel is definitely good guy, but as Mikel's boss, I'll just say that you only know what you THINK you know about our product development team

Quick Reply