Jul 31, 2013, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stgdz
An mxs and laser is pretty much the perfect EF plane combo.
Did you mean MXS and Extra?
to remove ads between posts
Jul 31, 2013, 08:06 PM
Irg
Irg
ol' yellow eyes is back
negative. stgdz is in love with the wild abilities of the MXS and the gyroscopic torsion of the laser.

as am I.
Jul 31, 2013, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast3d
I really enjoy high energy maneuvers when you say Gosh I cant believe I didn't break the plane in half. Even though I have never had a 78 extra but based on my experience with 71 slick I think the larger scale planes are not as agile and energetic as the smaller 60" planes. that's why I was thinking may be I should go with another 60" plane but again the question is if the laser will be so much different that what I already have ie MXS 64!
I know exactly what you're getting at and the smaller planes are definitely snappier than the big ones. A blender with a 60" EXP will go from full speed straight down to nearly a dead stop flat spin in the blink of an eye. On the 78" it's a little slower developing but still spectacular none the less. Some feel a benefit of the big planes is that everything feels like it's in slow motion which makes slow 3D easier and the overall flight characteristics more stable. It's all in what you're after. One thing is for sure it certainly costs a lot less if you decide you prefer the 60" class to the 2 meter size planes. I can't answer your question as to whether the 60" Laser will be different enough to get it in addition to the 60" MXS. However, I don't think you could go wrong by adding another great airframe to your collection.
Jul 31, 2013, 09:42 PM
I totally agree with you. I can't wait to see reviews from people who will own both mxs and laser. As you said, you cannot really go wrong with anyof these airframes. and as you said again everything depends on your bank account and right now I can afford only one airframe. 78 will cost me almost the same as laser 60 since I have some electronics.
Aug 01, 2013, 12:09 AM
I have the 60" MXS and love it t death. I will be getting the 60" Laser, but it sure has some really big shoes to fill, I can't imagine how it can improve on the MXS but I'm pretty stoked to find out :
Aug 02, 2013, 10:02 PM
How much longer to see the laser for sale??
Aug 02, 2013, 10:05 PM
Сделайте Америку Великой Снова
168, 168, 168, 168

http://www.extremeflightrc.com/store...roducts_id=168
Aug 02, 2013, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7oneWo1f
cant get that link to work.
Aug 02, 2013, 10:13 PM
Сделайте Америку Великой Снова
Sorry, it was just a prediction. I think they said the plane will show up (maybe at the guessed link) about a week before allowing those who are interested to receive an automated in stock notification.
Aug 02, 2013, 10:53 PM
Volts>amps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irg
negative. stgdz is in love with the wild abilities of the MXS and the gyroscopic torsion of the laser.

as am I.
You getting a 60 laser irg? I still have to put my 60" mxs together.
Aug 06, 2013, 07:06 PM
I really like the new Yellow/White & Blue Laser, but the Red is growing on me. Choices, Choices
Aug 06, 2013, 07:12 PM
Irg
Irg
ol' yellow eyes is back
Quote:
Originally Posted by stgdz
You getting a 60 laser irg? I still have to put my 60" mxs together.
nah, not until the MXS dies anyway. I'm trying to get down to a two plane fleet.
Aug 10, 2013, 10:16 AM
Team EFRC, Castle, BandE
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast3d
How much longer to see the laser for sale??
Don't hold me to this but I was thinking Chris said there are some on the next container due sometime late August. Of course that means customs has no hold ups, etc etc. Anybody heard anything beyond this, I got my request for one in.
Jeff
Aug 10, 2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliamsrc
Don't hold me to this but I was thinking Chris said there are some on the next container due sometime late August. Of course that means customs has no hold ups, etc etc. Anybody heard anything beyond this, I got my request for one in.
Jeff
August 20th was the date I heard. As you say though, a lot of things can cause unforeseen hold ups. I've got everything I need for this plane now except for the airframe and spinner, now it's just a matter of waiting.
Aug 10, 2013, 01:58 PM
Team EFRC, Castle, BandE
I think you will really like it, I got a couple packs on it at Bowling Green a couple weekends ago and it was sweet.
Jeff

Quick Reply