Blade 350 QX with Video - Page 18 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Sep 09, 2013, 01:29 AM
Registered User
Loppy's Avatar
I don't need a damn manual either. I just want to know what RX is in it and if its programmable and supports telemetry. Finding no answers to this.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 09, 2013, 11:16 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loppy
I don't need a damn manual either. I just want to know what RX is in it and if its programmable and supports telemetry. Finding no answers to this.
The receiver is built in to the main board like most of blades micro helis.
Sep 09, 2013, 12:20 PM
Ottawa, Canada - Summer
Most of the recent micro heli boards have telemetry built in. But only provides frame losses and holds.

I expect the 350 qx will be the same, but I really hope they provide pack voltage and some gps data would be wonderful.
Sep 10, 2013, 03:18 AM
Registered User
Loppy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanf58
The receiver is built in to the main board like most of blades micro helis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldj
Most of the recent micro heli boards have telemetry built in. But only provides frame losses and holds.

I expect the 350 qx will be the same, but I really hope they provide pack voltage and some gps data would be wonderful.
Yeah I know it's 3ASX (or whatever they call it) but was hoping for a slight variation like a lead for bus or servo, something to tap into that information. Guess I can only hope. Was really hoping a T1000 would be plug n play.
Sep 10, 2013, 04:27 AM
Registered User
But the real question is, did it land on uk shores last weekend?
Sep 10, 2013, 07:36 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
startazz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverhood
But the real question is, did it land on uk shores last weekend?
Nope.

It was due to dock on Sunday but delayed due to fog, so docked today. The shipment will be with us Friday and out to shops on Monday. Regards.

That was an email I got off of HH UK this morning.
Sep 10, 2013, 07:49 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
startazz's Avatar
Here is a photo of the FC or what HH is calling the main controller board,it looks like it has one or maybe two ports for some kind of plug in but what they will do is anyone's guess.
Sep 10, 2013, 10:01 AM
Closed Account
They are designing a plug and play gimbal for it using those ports.
Sep 10, 2013, 10:04 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by startazz
Nope.

It was due to dock on Sunday but delayed due to fog, so docked today. The shipment will be with us Friday and out to shops on Monday. Regards.

That was an email I got off of HH UK this morning.
That's still good news though cheers
Sep 10, 2013, 10:27 AM
Team WarpSquad
Quote:
Originally Posted by startazz
Here is a photo of the FC or what HH is calling the main controller board,it looks like it has one or maybe two ports for some kind of plug in but what they will do is anyone's guess.
The plug to the ESC's does not look to be the normal servo like connection.
Sep 10, 2013, 10:37 AM
FPV enthousiast
JaZzMaN251's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by InFocus
The plug to the ESC's does not look to be the normal servo like connection.
He means the connectors in the top right corner.
Sep 10, 2013, 12:59 PM
Team WarpSquad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaZzMaN251
He means the connectors in the top right corner.
No. there are 4 sets of 3 wires that go from the board to the ESC, red, black, and usually 3wire servo type connection.
Sep 10, 2013, 01:31 PM
FPV enthousiast
JaZzMaN251's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by InFocus
No. there are 4 sets of 3 wires that go from the board to the ESC, red, black, and usually 3wire servo type connection.
Sorry if I don't get it... But aren't there just two wires to the ESC's? Black and red?
The other "3 wire servo type connections" are for the LED's, aren't they?

Sep 10, 2013, 02:15 PM
Registered User
Loppy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaZzMaN251
He means the connectors in the top right corner.
That's what I'm interested in. (thanks for the picture Startazz) Looks like there is three small two pronged servo style plugs there. Other wite plugs on upper left appeart to be some kind of data plugs?

Not inspiring, but certainly more promising than other AS3X boards such as the 130x and Nano QX.
Sep 10, 2013, 03:59 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
startazz's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanf58
They are designing a plug and play gimbal for it using those ports.
Sounds good to me as long as it's going to be brushless motors and not servo controlled gimbal,thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverhood
That's still good news though cheers
I'd have to agree with you on that one as it could of been worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loppy
That's what I'm interested in. (thanks for the picture Startazz) Looks like there is three small two pronged servo style plugs there. Other wite plugs on upper left appeart to be some kind of data plugs?

Not inspiring, but certainly more promising than other AS3X boards such as the 130x and Nano QX.
Looks like the same sort of set-up we have on the KK 2.0 board,as far as the six prongs that servo type wires go on,so maybe that is for data plus which could mean firmware upgrades and on.

Any time someone from HH/Blade what to jump in here feel free.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product NEW Blade Nano QX RCaDDiCT! Micro Multirotor Drones 8180 Nov 02, 2017 04:35 PM
News Blade Helis: Nano QX Tip and Tricks awagar Multirotor Drone Talk 34 Apr 10, 2015 01:03 PM
Sold Blade Nano QX RTF. vacahtu Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 4 Jun 27, 2013 04:29 PM
Sold Blade Nano QX RTF. vacahtu Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Jun 25, 2013 11:52 PM
Sold Blade Nano QX RTF. vacahtu Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 0 Jun 25, 2013 08:58 PM