Jul 09, 2013, 01:27 PM
F1, F3, F47, V911, S107GT...
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Week summary with Syma F3 2.4G 4CH

After a week I have the helicopter,
I made a summary for those interested to purchase or just meet the helicopter.

Syma F3
Syma knows how to build high quality helicopters though that the helicopter her first FP.
First of all helicopter looks amazing and exotic, and is one of the most beautiful helis that I think.

The heli take off smoothly even in narrow passages without "spin effect" on leave the ground.
The helicopter is very easy to fly and relatively accurate in his rounds.
I was disappointed that the remote control of his relatively simple and there is no option to switch between steaks as in MJX F47.
With the helicopter get a pair of batteries 150mAh, each battery is enough for 6 and a half minute flight.
There is an option for remote control helicopter flies low / high speed.

The bottom line:
I have a V911 and MJX F47 and I connect more to Syma F3 that is more fun to fly.

If you have specific questions I'd be happy if you write me here to this post.
Hope you liked, soon new Mini Reviews!

Yours,
Tamir
to remove ads between posts
Jul 09, 2013, 02:08 PM
Heliski: Steep 'n deep
Thanks for your mini review and pictures Tamir. I am waiting patiently for my F3 to arrive and will hopefully have the same positive experience that you have with this helicopter. What sort of range does it have outside? I saw a Banggood video on Youtube and it would appear that it can travel quite fast and far. Can't wait for it to arrive!
Jul 09, 2013, 02:25 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Lynx
Thanks for your mini review and pictures Tamir. I am waiting patiently for my F3 to arrive and will hopefully have the same positive experience that you have with this helicopter. What sort of range does it have outside? I saw a Banggood video on Youtube and it would appear that it can travel quite fast and far. Can't wait for it to arrive!
Hi Snoy Lynx,
Thank you for your comment
I flew the heli on the field and I think he picks 50 meter+ but after those distances you can not see the helicopter on the horizon.
Jul 09, 2013, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamirk904
Hi Snoy Lynx,
Thank you for your comment
I flew the heli on the field and I think he picks 50 meter+ but after those distances you can not see the helicopter on the horizon.
50 metres is a good distance and as you say the heli will look quite small when that far away. It's one of the reasons that I went for the bright yellow colour as it will hopefully be more visible against the background of trees etc. There is a sports field about 150m away from home which makes a great flying zone.
Jul 09, 2013, 03:33 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
50 metres is a good distance and as you say the heli will look quite small when that far away. It's one of the reasons that I went for the bright yellow colour as it will hopefully be more visible against the background of trees etc. There is a sports field about 150m away from home which makes a great flying zone.
Well, I have no doubt you will enjoy it.
Last edited by tamirk904; Jul 09, 2013 at 04:18 PM.
Jul 09, 2013, 03:47 PM
Very nice looking helicopter. I like how they have protected the tail motor with what looks like a dust cover, which im surprised other manufactures have not done.

Looks very well build, even the batteries have a plastic cover on them, might add a little weight, but lipos are easily damaged
Jul 18, 2013, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazsound
Very nice looking helicopter. I like how they have protected the tail motor with what looks like a dust cover, which im surprised other manufactures have not done.

Looks very well build, even the batteries have a plastic cover on them, might add a little weight, but lipos are easily damaged
Hi Bazsound. Yes, the build quality is very good and it seems to be durable! The dust cover is a neat idea, especially for outdoors and the lipos clip neatly into the female connector which is mounted directly on the board. Any additional weight from the cover is negligible as the heli has plenty of power. I have no reason to want to modify it, simply to enjoy flying it as it is and enjoy it. The second battery is a nice idea too to increase flying time, although I would allow a few minutes for the motors to cool between.

Being a micro it is fine for indoors (in low power mode) if the weather is bad, although not as easy to control (yet!!) as my co-axials S800G / S107G. A great step up from those two. Sorry to hear it's been too breezy for you to fly outdoors. I find the hour around sundown tends to have the calmest conditions. Fingers crossed you can get out today.
Last edited by Snow Lynx; Jul 19, 2013 at 03:46 AM.
Jul 18, 2013, 11:36 PM
Hi Tamir, Is possible to fly the F3 heli with the transmitter of V911?
Jul 19, 2013, 06:09 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel.Angel
Hi Tamir, Is possible to fly the F3 heli with the transmitter of V911?
Hi Miguel.Angel,

Yes,
Is possible to fly the F3 heli with V911 transmitter
Jul 29, 2013, 03:35 AM
Hi Tamir,

I did not get a manual with my F3 and have not been able to work out how to change from Mode 1 to Mode 2. I'm beginning to think that this Tx is for another model which does not switch modes. Can you help here?
Jul 31, 2013, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Hi Tamir,

I did not get a manual with my F3 and have not been able to work out how to change from Mode 1 to Mode 2. I'm beginning to think that this Tx is for another model which does not switch modes. Can you help here?
HOLD button A and then power on the remote make sure the remote is off first. Same as this one: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1747074
Jul 31, 2013, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Hi Tamir,

Put transmitter off. Than button A to the right and turn the transmitter on.
Aug 03, 2013, 03:16 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Hi Tamir,

Look...

Aug 06, 2013, 04:39 AM
Thanks guys, I can now make the Tx change between modes. I will have to try flying in Mode 1 as it was set in Mode 2 when it came. Could be in for a few crashes whilst I try it out!
Oct 01, 2013, 07:01 AM
V977, FBL80, V922, V911 (4)
Hi, Tamir.

I`ve got a question: which heli flies better - V911, MJX F47 or Syma F3?

Quick Reply