Feb 01, 2004, 10:12 PM
Wooden member
Thread OP

Slope Starfighter - videos, website & distributor!

Well, it's time to announce that California Sailplanes is the new US distributor for the Stumax Aircraft range of PSS kits and other gliders as they become available. They're taking pre-orders for the F104 now, and the kits should land on US shores in end Feb/early March. It might be an idea to let Steve know which wing you prefer. Check out their website for details on the F104 as well as the video. Decal sheets for the model as displayed will also be available as an extra (not sure the price yet, but it will be cheap enough for you to not want to bother doing your own) and other schemes will become available as soon as I have time to do the graphics (now's probably the time to tell me what schemes people are interested in).

It's also time to launch the Stumax Aircraft website which has details of all my kits as well as flying videos.

Thanks to all for their patience in waiting for this kit. It's taken 14 months of development to get it this far, but I'm sure most will agree it's no run of the mill PSS model.

Stu Maxwell
Last edited by stumax; Feb 01, 2004 at 11:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply