This thread is privately moderated by whiskykid, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 06, 2013, 10:56 AM
team sleprock
Thread OP
Discussion

a new flying season

well it's been a bit, but I am still an avid RCG user!

sadly the 27% EXTRA is no more, had an issue with the castle 10a bec, is the only thing I can come up with, I was unable to test the Li-Po voltage, but after trying 2 different battery's, the receiver wouldn't stay on!

I did add a new bird too the stable, a 50 series 3D 57" bright green MX2, with an Os 61fx that I had sitting on the shelf! had an issue with the original wing bolts, (plastic Chinese crap) stripped out, and did a sweet 300 foot flat spin right too the ground!
hopefully got her repaired, and ready for some more wing bending!

oh and yes! the Pitts is finely done, and the maiden went off without a hitch, she fly's better then I could have hoped for! she is no 3D beast with that Zenoah, but she does fly with athuority, can pull too a big loop from level flight at 3/4 throttle!

I know, I am one of those guys that try and do everything himself, but I want the mustang too be a step above, so I asked my buddy that does custom paint work on hotrods, too paint the mustang!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 10, 2014, 01:51 AM
team sleprock
Thread OP

my buddy

never did get more then a coat of primer, with a guide coat! so year and half later, I am doing my best!

Quick Reply