Is there any body flying in the Ramstein AFB area newbe needs trainer - RC Groups
Dec 03, 2001, 12:41 PM

Is there any body flying in the Ramstein AFB area newbe needs trainer

I am sending my son who is in the Air Force some park fliers and although he has R\C experience with cars I have found out that help was very good just trying to find him some help
Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Dec 04, 2001, 06:05 AM
Master
Would like to help, but as we're about 1 hours away I think it's too far to be practical :

www.modell-fvl.de

If you get no closer leads and he's really stuck, contact me by e-mail and we'll sort something out.
Dec 04, 2001, 05:10 PM
Chris
Thanks for the reply He is also looking for an rc club or people that are on base that fly If he dosent find anyone I will get eith you
Thanks Again
Joe
Dec 05, 2001, 12:07 AM
Ramstein is so big, that there just has to be a model flying group on base, and even though they are probably all flying glow or gas models, I have yet to find a model flyer who is not interested in trying something new - especially when someone else is paying

I suggest your son contacts whoever it is on base that has a list of all the recreation activities, or contacts a local model flying group through the local model shop - though there could be language difficulties.

You have probably posted on RCO already.

Good luck, John