This thread is privately moderated by Bakkie, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 22, 2013, 03:44 PM
I think I'm Mode 2
Thread OP
Video

Corro Spitfire Maiden and some slope fun!

Thanks to Flying Beagle for a cool build experience and to Sean and Zenmaniac for adding some zing to the build videos

(3 min 58 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Aug 02, 2013, 09:07 AM
Always in the Glue
Greg, I just wanted to tell you that I am a huge fan of your videos... the ones of you guys flying formations, running across the ridge tops, and just generally having fun together are so inspirational and entertaining to watch. I realize that there is a huge amount of work on your part to produce these, your choices in editing and music showcase your great talents and reflect the many hours of work you have put into them. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Please keep up the great work, I am sure you have many fans of your videos all over the world.
Bob Welwood
Aug 02, 2013, 09:53 AM
I think I'm Mode 2
Thread OP
Thanks Bob always great getting good feedback and thanks. It makes it so much more worth it.
Aug 17, 2013, 11:26 AM
Very well said Bob!! I'm a big fan for sure and plan to build a Spitfire soon. Thanks for the build videos Bakkie!!! This will be my first coro build.

Quick Reply