This thread is privately moderated by 1987tc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 22, 2013, 10:46 AM
Come fly with us in Henryetta
Thread OP
Discussion

An apology

I need to apologize for not being more active on the site lately. You may or may not know. But I spend some time in the hospital not so long ago. And I cannot seem to get better from that. Glad to be home. But not feeling well.

I will try and update my for sale posts. I go in for more tests on the 24th. Not sure what will happen then. Still have not heard anything from the last batch of test when they pulled 2 dozen viles of blood from me.

I am sorry for not being online.

Wes
to remove ads between posts
Jun 22, 2013, 12:05 PM
"Get off the runway!"
Take care and best wishes. Health and family first!.
Jun 22, 2013, 12:07 PM
Thread OP
I appreciate the kind words. Most of my family is gone now. But will do my best to keep a good atitude.
Jun 22, 2013, 04:46 PM
Hi Wes - you don't know me, but I've seen you around the forum for several years now, seemed a fixture for quite some time. Anyway I just wanted to wish you luck with all that you are going through. Try to stay strong and things have a way of working out. You'll be in our thoughts
Jun 22, 2013, 11:49 PM
Thread OP
I appreciate the kind thoughts and words...
Jul 03, 2013, 08:18 PM
No need to apologize, Wes. Seeing you sell most of your stuff off is sad indeed, but I hope things start looking up for you! Your presence and contributions will be sorely missed. :,(
Jul 03, 2013, 08:23 PM
Thread OP
Thanks. I hope to contribute in some way again in the future, But now my thoughts and concentration is elsewhere.
Nice to know some have seen what that I have tried to give to the hobby and this site.
Jul 03, 2013, 09:59 PM
Well, now that you know ...
I will say it publicly too, Wes. You introduced me to balsa planes years ago and opened a whole new facet to the hobby for me. I wish you the best and hope your health improves to allow you to continue to enjoy a hobby you obviously love, in whatever way you can.
Jul 03, 2013, 10:06 PM
Thread OP
I really do appreciate that. I have been in the hobby since I was 10 years old. A lot has changed since 1969. The hooby for sure. But my life too. One thing that has always been there is the love of the hobby and the people in it. There are not a better bunch anywhere.

I am not selling things because of loss of interest. Far from it. It is because I have to. I will always love the hobby. maybe ( hopefully ) things will turn around for me. I don't know. But I will always be greateful for the hobby and friends I have made.
Wes

Quick Reply