Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by jlcamp7, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 22, 2013, 07:57 AM
New Product

A Few Video's Using the ARRIS CM2000 Brushless Gimbal on my Phantom

Just wanted to post the two latest brushless gimbal flight video's to my Blog for quick access.

FPV DJI Phantom W/ ARRIS CM2000 Brushless Gimbal Park Flight (Raw Footage) (3 min 14 sec)

DJI Phantom W/ ARRIS CM2000 Brushless Gimbal & GoPro 3 Black FPV Flight (3 min 3 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Feb 16, 2014, 02:58 PM

Help with cm2000 settings

Hey jlcamp im having a issue when using the 7th channel for tilt on my stock dji remote controll (the white one). when I tilt up or down it is smooth and works great but when i want to hold that angle i cant get it to stay it still slowly moves i have to feather the little tilt knob in the perfect spot to get the camera to stop tilting and it it way to difficult ive only got it to stay in place a few times. is there settings i need to adjust in the naza assistant software to make this work or in the gimbals software?

the current settings on my gimbal are stock i havnt changed anything in there but my settings in my naza software are

max 1000 center 0 and min -1000

gain is 5.00

and speed is set to 10

any suggestion i used your video to instal and was great but i have searched many forums and cant find anything on my issue
please any help would be great thank you!!
Feb 17, 2014, 02:41 PM
Hey Kendo, yes there is a box in the gimbal software. I'm not sure if yours is the older software version or the newer software version. If it's the newer software version here is a pic.Notice the arrow that says set to blue. Do this and now the gimbal will stop when you stop moving the tilt knob.

If it's the older software then under the Remote Parameter section you will see a title that says inc. mode. Check the box on the tilt line and it will do what you are wanting. Just remember to make sure to hit write on either software or it won't save your changes before exiting. Hope that helps.

Also you might find the Arris Support thread helpful as it will answer many of your questions.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1892797

Happy flying!