Esprit Model: Expert Building Service - RC Groups

Esprit Model: Expert Building Service

Introducing the brand new service that adds an unprecedented level of convenience to their customer service. Let Esprit's expert builder help you finally get the model you have always wanted.

Splash

More Models Added Daily!

From Esprit Model:

The servos, servo extensions, brass control horns, linkages, wings, tails as well as the motor firewall are all expertly assembled and pre-installed. Our planes include Hitec servos, MVVS motors, Jeti ESCs, BB aluminum spinners, Aeronaut propellers and Deans connectors all done for you. Every model is expertly built and tested here at our shop.

Sold in 3 version: RTF, Rx-R, MRx-R:

• Ready to Fly (RTF): Battery, Motor, ESC, Servos Included
  • Receiver Ready (Rx-R): Motor, ESC, Servos Included
  • Motor & Receiver Ready (MRx-R): Servos Included

Learn More Here

Jun 22, 2013, 05:12 PM
I'd really like to hear from pilots who've used Esprit's build service....

Any comments?

:harry
Jun 22, 2013, 07:22 PM
IWC
IWC
what is the plane shown in the ad?
Jun 23, 2013, 10:41 PM
OFF TOPIC POSTER
Not to mention the $$$$.
Jun 24, 2013, 07:13 AM
14s 180mah should be enough...
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWC
what is the plane shown in the ad?
My bet is for one of the versions of the Pulsar sailplane, looks to be a RES version
Latest blog entry: Intro..a few years to late!
Jun 24, 2013, 07:35 AM
turn, turn, turn.
I think the going rate is between 2 to 3 hundred dollars... No matter where
Jun 24, 2013, 06:11 PM
appl
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrye
I'd really like to hear from pilots who've used Esprit's build service....

Any comments?

I have and will never do it again. The plane was basically unflyable until I corrected all o f the problems.
This time I decided to go with Soaringusa. I haven't received the plane from them yet, but so far their customer service has been very good.
Jun 24, 2013, 06:46 PM
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmcmurra
I have and will never do it again. The plane was basically unflyable until I corrected all o f the problems.
This time I decided to go with Soaringusa. I haven't received the plane from them yet, but so far their customer service has been very good.
soaring USA has built two Steigeisen DLG's for me, and they have lasted several hundred hours each.
it is a very, very difficult build.

thanks again Thomas!
Jun 25, 2013, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp
soaring USA has built two Steigeisen DLG's for me, and they have lasted several hundred hours each.
it is a very, very difficult build.

thanks again Thomas!
I didn't know that SUSA offered a build service.

Good to know!

Jun 28, 2013, 11:26 PM
Just give SUSA a call, anything from DLG to a 7 meter scale ship, they can have almost anything you want done, each job is uniquely tailored to the customers needs. And they have after sales experts willing to answer any complex situations.
Jun 29, 2013, 10:53 AM
Lou
Lou
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2000
Just give SUSA a call, anything from DLG to a 7 meter scale ship, they can have almost anything you want done, each job is uniquely tailored to the customers needs. And they have after sales experts willing to answer any complex situations.
Are these in-house builds or are they out sourcing to skilled builders?
Jun 29, 2013, 11:12 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obake
Are these in-house builds or are they out sourcing to skilled builders?
I'm pretty sure that nobody lives at the Soaring USA warehouse

I've had 5 planes built by them... Two different builders.
Jun 29, 2013, 08:42 PM
Yes to sourcing skilled builders at SoaringUSA, depending on the type model. Pretty much any dealer does the same, it would be very difficult to have an employee/builder, each type of model requires a different skill set, DLG, F3X, scale, hotliner, etc.
Jul 18, 2013, 09:39 AM
Electric Airplane Junkie
With these planes, it is not really a "building" service, it is more an assembling service.

Brian, an EAJ