Jun 25, 2013, 10:48 PM
Fly Till You Die
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCPilot1234
Whilst I love my Addiction X, I had a little bit of trouble with the pull pull system, like most pull pull systems with me haha! Will this be push-pull for the rudder? Or if not has the pull-pull system changed at all?

Many thanks!
Here's what I do about pull pull, you can always change things to your liking.

Precision Aerobatics Addiction X rear mount servo (9 min 3 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jun 26, 2013, 02:14 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Has there been any chatter of expected release dates?
Jun 26, 2013, 04:14 PM
Sky Pilot
I'm in.....
Jun 27, 2013, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p91304
Here's what I do about pull pull, you can always change things to your liking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuzRWgEdn3k
Thanks! Incredibly helpful

Do you feel it flies too heavy at all?
Jun 27, 2013, 03:53 AM
Fly Till You Die
Quote:
Thanks! Incredibly helpful

Do you feel it flies too heavy at all?
No the CG is perfect. Watch this video see what you think, check out the torque roll at 1:15.
That big Addiction is gonna be great can't wait to see some video.

Precision Aerobatics Addiction X Light Green (6 min 27 sec)
Last edited by p91304; Jun 27, 2013 at 04:03 AM.
Jun 27, 2013, 06:50 AM
Don't want to spoil the party for PA but if you are like me who can't wait ... there are some pics to drool here , From the look of it seems like Pull-Pull system remains intact But i could be wrong.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/modelai...5860221/page2/

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=7de357e613

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=7f3da6b270
Jun 27, 2013, 06:53 AM
And i think i am right at least on the setup used at NEFI seems like the rudder Servo was sitting right below the motor cage, zoom into this pic and its visible

http://www.flickr.com/photos/modelai...57634335860221
Jun 27, 2013, 07:58 AM
Team Hitec
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbauman
Has there been any chatter of expected release dates?
We are working diligently to have it ready and available for early fall.
Jun 27, 2013, 08:02 AM
Team Hitec
Quote:
Whilst I love my Addiction X, I had a little bit of trouble with the pull pull system, like most pull pull systems with me haha! Will this be push-pull for the rudder? Or if not has the pull-pull system changed at all?

Many thanks!
The ADXL is setup just like the ADX with pull-pull. It also has the optional locations same as the ADX. All of our tests so far have proved that the pull-pull setup provides the best CG location. One thing with the ADXL, there is a ton of room in the fuse so installing the pull-pull is easier.
Jun 27, 2013, 08:04 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Excellent News!
Now the only plane I need to complete my hangar is a giant AMR

Keep up the excellent work! I often wonder, how many pilots learned 3D with an Addiction?
I learned the most with my AMR, but it was not till I got an Addiction did I begin to really see continued improvement in my post-stall flying.
Jun 27, 2013, 01:44 PM
Shade Tree Aviation #2
The XL appears to have a thinner airfoil than the original Addiction. That's a good thing!
Jun 28, 2013, 12:42 AM
how'd I do that....oh
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbauman
Excellent News!
Now the only plane I need to complete my hangar is a giant AMR

Keep up the excellent work! I often wonder, how many pilots learned 3D with an Addiction?
I learned the most with my AMR, but it was not till I got an Addiction did I begin to really see continued improvement in my post-stall flying.
YES!I'm with you on a Huge gas AMR
the addy has taught me most of my post stall stuff,as it just sits there happily puttering along
Jun 28, 2013, 02:53 AM
Thanks for all the help everyone!
Jun 29, 2013, 08:01 PM
Shade Tree Aviation #2
Video?
Jun 30, 2013, 11:22 PM
I love my Addiction X, I've had three since they came out. We have a big group at our club that own ADXs and have been waiting for something bigger. Thanks PA for the release of the XL you will have a good following in BC Canada. To bad we can't pre-order them to get at the top of the list.

Quick Reply