First build photos - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Airlight, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 19, 2013, 07:35 AM
Free foamie low waste plans
Build Log

First build photos

Hi All

Finally got around to working out how to do a photo album. There are some of the shots that I have of some of the builds that I've done so far. I'll go through and add some more with flight details and tips in the next few weeks. Some are no more, being of poor construction/flying ability and me having limited space in my garage, as well as being nagged by SWMBO to declutter. I hope you will get something from them, I can't allow any comments yet (not sure how to do this securely that's all) so if you have a question please post it here.

I'm mid flow on the Cessna 185 build now, so if anyone's interested I'll post something soon. If I can work out how to do another album, I'll do that.

Fly and enjoy!
Last edited by Airlight; Aug 13, 2013 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Added the photo
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply