Jun 17, 2013, 11:12 PM
Thread OP
New Product

The X-CAM Brushless Gimbal Control System (not Alexmos and other open source project)

i am glad to introduce the X-CAM Brushless Gimbal Control System

post some pictures as first.

the especial angle compensation way

the main connection diagram

Uses the 3 in 1 connection wire to connect with your receiver
One wire connect to Gimbal Tilt Control Channel ( use the wire which has the GND )
One wire connect to the AIL Channel
One wire connect to the ELE channel
If you are using a receiver which is no PPM channels such as Futaba 6203 then you can not use this function

As the temperature or the sensor error, you may need to do the sensor calibration.
There are 2 ways to active Sensor Calibration Program:

1. Pull the ELE stick of transmitter to top position while Power on until hearing
2 beeps . 2. Via PC software.

Note: Sensor Calibration Program may spends a lot of times, do not touch anything and keep the gimbal be horizontal during the calibration until hearing 2 beeps. The Tilt must be disconnected during the calibration. If the calibration is failed, the program can be operated again.

The PC software

The Module and the X100B Gimbal

to remove ads between posts
Jun 18, 2013, 08:31 PM
where can I buy this? it look nice and clear isntruction.
Jun 19, 2013, 04:19 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by caotri
where can I buy this? it look nice and clear isntruction.
FoxTech

GoodLuckBuy

Hobby-Wing
Jun 19, 2013, 04:30 AM
X-CAM vs opensource controllers?
Jun 19, 2013, 10:30 PM
Thread OP
the X100B with the X-CAM Brushless Control system

Jun 20, 2013, 07:23 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steadycam
X-CAM vs opensource controllers?
the X100B video

X-CAM X100B 2 Axis Brushless Gimbal For GOPRO (2 min 40 sec)
Jul 01, 2013, 10:27 AM

Xcam x100 b

Hello and thanks for the reviews. I would like to buy this unit but I'm not sure that it fits under DJI Phantom. I asked for the measures at the sellers (ebay name vocanlo) but at the moment no answer. Can you help me? And what abt thw weight?
Thanks,
Marco
Aug 28, 2013, 02:14 AM
ToucanWings.fr
I received my X-100 from hobbyking, nicely surprised since it's completely plug and play, I'll perform a test flight today.
I still don't understand what the ELE & AIL channels are used for, AIL maybe to set the horizon level in flight? Manual says they are dynamic offsets what does it mean?
Really excited about this gimbal anyway
Aug 28, 2013, 02:52 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucioleMC30
I received my X-100 from hobbyking, nicely surprised since it's completely plug and play, I'll perform a test flight today.
I still don't understand what the ELE & AIL channels are used for, AIL maybe to set the horizon level in flight? Manual says they are dynamic offsets what does it mean?
Really excited about this gimbal anyway
the gimbal sensor does not know the angle of the frame, so if when the frame angle is changed how could the gimbal system know?

it's ELE & AIL angle compensation
Aug 28, 2013, 02:53 AM
Thread OP
BTW, the X140B for NEX5 series Gimbal system is released, see at https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1985089
Nov 23, 2013, 03:22 PM

AIL and RUD connectors....

Hi Tom!

I'm getting my new transmitter next week, Futaba 14SG. As you know I bought the X-CAM X140BS gimbal, which I have been using with my old DX8 transmitter until now.

To take advantage of the AIL and RUD connection and get maximum performance out of the X140BS, how do I set up the transmitter/reciever? I will use the S-BUS directly to my DJI Naza v1, that is not the problem, but do I need to specify anything according to utilize the AIL/RUD?

And what exactly is the enhanced performance with the AIL/RUD connection?

I really love the gimbal and I have got you quite a few extra sales the last 3 weeks, that I can guarantee you !

By the way, you really should include the USB cable with the gimbal. I have ordered one via Thanksbuyer.com. But If I want to make a cable myself, which wires from a standard USB cable should I use? Do you have that information?

Thanks Tom ! Hope for your quick reply
Nov 23, 2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by torekvittem
Hi Tom!

I'm getting my new transmitter next week, Futaba 14SG. As you know I bought the X-CAM X140BS gimbal, which I have been using with my old DX8 transmitter until now.

To take advantage of the AIL and RUD connection and get maximum performance out of the X140BS, how do I set up the transmitter/reciever? I will use the S-BUS directly to my DJI Naza v1, that is not the problem, but do I need to specify anything according to utilize the AIL/RUD?

And what exactly is the enhanced performance with the AIL/RUD connection?

I really love the gimbal and I have got you quite a few extra sales the last 3 weeks, that I can guarantee you !

By the way, you really should include the USB cable with the gimbal. I have ordered one via Thanksbuyer.com. But If I want to make a cable myself, which wires from a standard USB cable should I use? Do you have that information?

Thanks Tom ! Hope for your quick reply
Please note that 14SG ships with a sbus2 rx, not sbus(1).

Lykketil
Nov 25, 2013, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeey
Please note that 14SG ships with a sbus2 rx, not sbus(1).

Lykketil

My NAZA M v1 now supports SBUS2 since the 3.16 firmware upgrade
Nov 26, 2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomye
the X100B with the X-CAM Brushless Control system

Looks big and bulky to me, how much does it weigh?

Quick Reply