Jun 13, 2013, 11:00 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Discussion

X-UAV P -38 / Super scale plane /my successful maiden flight

P-38, as an American long-ranged fighter, is the first military aircraft, designed by the legend Kelly. Johnson of lockheed aircraft company. On January 27, 1939, it had a successful maiden flight, but unfortunately it was crashed in the transcontinental record flight from California to New York on February 11th, at this time it had almost reached the finishing line.
Its high speed and larger nose space made it also very suitable for a spy plane, so they built F4 and F5 equipped with a camera. P-38 were widely used in Pacific theater, one of the most famous record is that, it shot down Yamamoto’s aircraft off Bougainville, killing the Japanese officer best placed to overthrow the militarist regime in 1943. P-38 has many excellent characteristics that Japanese soldiers feared on any battlefield, high speed, heavy armor, tremendous power, and many American trumps drove this plane on Pacific theater. Japanese pilots hate and fear P-38, and call it “double body evil”.
I like this plane, so I collected many manufactures who can produce P-38 based on this real plane and my preference. By chance, I found a company named X-UAV, which is very good professional airplane manufacturer. As one of its super scale planes, P-38 is so vivid. Now I share my successful maiden flight to you.

P38 Super Scale Maiden Flight - X-UAV Rc warbird airplane aircraft plane model (2 min 15 sec)
Last edited by AndyABC; Jun 14, 2013 at 10:14 PM. Reason: improving
to remove ads between posts
Jun 14, 2013, 08:37 AM
Retired and Lovin' it!
Not scale airplane - off topic - looks like a commercial/advertisement
Jun 14, 2013, 10:15 AM
Senile Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpfing
Not scale airplane - off topic - looks like a commercial/advertisement
Was it the "quickly detachability" in the description that gave it away?

Larry
Jun 14, 2013, 10:12 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
I only want to share my lovers not advertisement.
I am new to this, I will be appreciated if you help and support me.
Last edited by AndyABC; Jun 14, 2013 at 10:15 PM. Reason: improve
Jun 15, 2013, 01:38 PM
Hey, I'll be glad to share his lovers --only please submit picture.

Seriously, what got me is the D-Day stripes on a primarily Pacific Theater (all he talked about) plane.

howell

Quick Reply