This thread is privately moderated by rcgreaves, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 11, 2013, 04:40 PM
Trader Rating: 80
Private Pilot December 2018!
Thread OP
For Sale

LPU 53589- Sig Glow/Gas Field Box w. Dynatron and more

7/2/2013 local pick up please!

Built and clear coated from a kit, this Sig Field Box was a labor of love back when I flew glow power. If you are new to the hobby it may be exactly what you need.

$50 Local Pick Up 53589

Includes:

Sullivan Dynatron electric starter. This is what I'd term an investment grade starter. about $80 new I recall. 12/24 volt, upgradable for spinning very big engines.

one gallon gasoline can, hand pump, tubes and fittings for fueling gassers.

Sub C battery powered glow ignitor with wall charger and belt clip mounted in the caddy. (battery is installed,works but is old- plan to replace it. SOOO nice to not have a wire in the way of the prop.

Included too is a long wired twist fit glow ignitor that powers off the side panel.

4-way glow plug wrench with an OS "F" model 4 stroke plug worth about $7

Sullivan aluminum glow can cap with syphon tubing and clunk
Sullivan electric glow fuel pump, and fittings.

Sig power panel for charging receiver or transmitter packs- custom wiring plugs into the panel.

Chicken Stick- Hobbico. The safe way to hand prop a glow engine.

Customer Master Switch is fused and runs off 12v gel cell or motorcycle sized 12 v battery-not included.

Posts on side are power poles for 12v chargers, starters etc

Plane anchor- This is a custom made item I picked up somewhere out west....Essential when starting or running up engines on the ground. I have the scars to prove it's value!

Tachometer- needed for dialing in peak and idle rpm or for logging performance.

I don't wish to split this up, too heavy to ship. Local Pick up 53589 Stoughton WI.
Last edited by rcgreaves; Jul 02, 2013 at 06:00 PM. Reason: update
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply