Old Jun 12, 2013, 09:15 AM
Find More Posts by BieneFlyer
Hey dude,

Been running my Neptune SB-1 at 30 feet (probably even pushing 35ft) no worries.

and that's using the stock Tx Rx.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 13, 2013, 04:40 PM
Find More Posts by Kenneth Eriksson
Very interested thread you added,

Now I know I can have control to at least bottom, then I have to work with the distance in some way.

I think of a boy to carry a FPV equipment and use a Heavy duty fishing like between me and the sub. To start with.

Ken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcharadon View Post
Old Jun 13, 2013, 04:59 PM
Find More Posts by shaneperch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth Eriksson View Post
Very interested thread you added,

Now I know I can have control to at least bottom, then I have to work with the distance in some way.

I think of a boy to carry a FPV equipment and use a Heavy duty fishing like between me and the sub. To start with.

Ken
that was what I suggested. get a deep sea fishing line and a large bobbin and if you get into trouble pull the sub up as you would a large red snapper. I can't dive and I don't want to.