This thread is privately moderated by 7oneWo1f, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 05, 2013, 10:47 PM
Сделайте Америку Великой Снова
Thread OP
Discussion

RIP Aerobeez Extra 330 50EP, and I have a dream

Aerobeez 57" Extra 330 50EP (3 min 7 sec)

(Watch before the video is disappeared).

I never got a scoop on this plane that made sense, that is, if it was a rip-off or legit or ethical®, but for some reason, sales of the plane of been discontinued. Ethical® issues aside, it looked like a good plane, at a good price, with carbon fiber hop ups included.

I guess that the folks at Aerobeez are not Chinese and are not Australian, based on my reading of recent events--possibly coincidental events, or possibly related events--but recent events in "As the RC forum world turns." Nary a "copybeez" taunt has been heard.

But it is a good week. A dream is getting closer to being fulfilled.

A great man once spoke, and I paraphrase to the extent my fallible memory allows:

Quote:
I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our RC.
I have a dream that one day this hobby will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that RC is for fun, and business is for the businessman."

I have a dream that one day even the state of Gerogia, on a day sweltering with heat, a truck pulling a trailer sporting an Extreme Flight decal will stop and offer a glass of lemonade and a helping hand to an RC brother changing a tire on his vehicle decorated with HobbyKing decals.

I have a dream that my two little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by where they bought their plane, but by how low they pull out of a blender.

I have a dream that some day people who fly HobbyKing, 3DHS, Futaba, PA, Spektrum, Hitec, Parkzone, Hanger 9, e-flite, Aerobeez, Blade, Extreme Flight and many other planes will be able to fly side by side.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its staunch brand loyalty, with its select group of RC pilots looking down their noses at those who fly IR controlled Air Hogs for fun; one day right there in Alabama, little HobbyKing girls and Air Hog boys will be able to join hands with little 3DHS girls and PA boys as RC sisters and brothers.
And if RC is to be a great hobby this must become true. So let RC brotherhood ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let RC peace ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let RC tolerance ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania!

Let FPVers fly from the same field as foam warbird enthusiasts, so that they can capture stunning footage of the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado!

Let Aerobeez planes be advertised alongside 3DHS plane, near the yellow roses of Texas!

But not only that; let Extreme 3D ensue at the foot of the Stone Mountain of Georgia!

Let warbirds fly circles around flip flop flyers torque rolling near the base of Lookout Mountain of Tennessee!

Let RC brotherhood ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let RC freedom ring.
Last edited by 7oneWo1f; Jun 06, 2013 at 08:19 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply