Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by ebelling1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 05, 2013, 11:08 PM
Find More Posts by ebelling1
Trader Rating: 10
Sold

Multiplex Fun Cub RR (Includes BL Motor, ESC, Servos)

For sale on ebay:

New never used or assembled Multiplex Fun Cub RR (Includes BL Motor, ESC, Servos)

240.00 plus shipping(varies by location)

Link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=321138749524
Last edited by ebelling1; Jun 05, 2013 at 11:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 06, 2013, 01:13 AM
Find More Posts by w1indse7
Trader Rating: 51
I am very interested in the Fun Cub! Interested in a trade for a brand new, in the box, E-flite Hawker Hurricane PNP? Just need a receiver and battery to get her in the air. I also have a like new PNP F4U-1A Corsair that I don't fly. It's a 9.5 out of 10 cosmetically. Will ship in original box as well. I can include brand new Spektrum servos for the flaps. On top of that, I also have a Parkzone Icon A5 that's practically new, that I would be willing to part with. It only has 4 flights on her. 9.5 out of 10 as well. I have the original box for this one too. Let me know if you're interested?
Old Jun 06, 2013, 01:14 AM
Find More Posts by porcia83
Trader Rating: 128
Suspended Account
Had I not just purchased a Gemini and a Mentor, I'd be all over this. This is a fantastic plane and a great price. Offer it here for a fair deal, and you'll sell it quicker than Ebay, AND you won't have to deal with the fees!

Good luck!
Old Jun 06, 2013, 01:45 AM
Find More Posts by ebelling1
Trader Rating: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1indse7 View Post
I am very interested in the Fun Cub! Interested in a trade for a brand new, in the box, E-flite Hawker Hurricane PNP? Just need a receiver and battery to get her in the air. I also have a like new PNP F4U-1A Corsair that I don't fly. It's a 9.5 out of 10 cosmetically. Will ship in original box as well. I can include brand new Spektrum servos for the flaps. On top of that, I also have a Parkzone Icon A5 that's practically new, that I would be willing to part with. It only has 4 flights on her. 9.5 out of 10 as well. I have the original box for this one too. Let me know if you're interested?
Thanks for the offer, however I have far too many planes already. The wife would not be please if I got another one.
Eric