This thread is privately moderated by Sgt Ski, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 05, 2013, 06:47 PM
Trader Rating: 103
Thread OP
Sold

Big lot of Planes all for $450 Local Pickup

I am selling a big lot of rc airplanes, all for one money. These are planes I have taken in through various deals. However, I am running out of room fast, and need to clear some space. I'm asking $450 for everything you see in the pics. Obviously this is for local pickup, but I am willing to meet you within a reasonable distance from Abilene TX.

There is too much to list everything, but overall, the following is what you get. All but the Big Stick will need some minor work to get them going. The Stick is RTF.

35cc to 50cc Aerobatic Sport plane (green) Futaba 5101 servos. Just needs an engine. I have an OS BGX-1 that is perfect for this plane for sale in a seperate add. let me know if you are interested in it, and I will add it to this lot for an extra $130.

The Great Planes Big Stick 40 is ready to fly with airtronics servos and Rx, and OS 46 LA engine.

The Blue/White Hobbico Hobbistar 60 is almost ready. Futaba standard servos, and a Super Tigre 61. This plane just needs a little covering work, and it will be ready to fly.

The White Aristo-Craft Challenger 40 is an ARF with a Tower Hobbies 40 engine. Still needs the servos and accessories installed.

The yellow trainer is unfamiliar to me. However, it comes with an OS 46 LA engine, and everything needed to get it ready to fly.

Also included in this sale is 4 Futaba FM radios...7ch, 2x 6ch, and a 4ch...all work, and come with lots of crystals. Plus enough servos and receivers to get all these planes ready for flight. You will also get 3 battery flight packs, and an electric starter.

As I said, there is more then what I have listed here, and I will probably add more as I clean up the shop.

I'd rather not part this lot out. I just want to sell everything together. If you would like some more detailed photos, please send me your email address, and I would be happy to send you some.
Last edited by Sgt Ski; Jun 07, 2013 at 09:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 06, 2013, 04:58 AM
Trader Rating: 84
pm sent

Quick Reply