Aluminum wing tubes? - RC Groups
Jan 19, 2004, 02:20 PM
Alert

Aluminum wing tubes?

Where can i buy .5" thin wall aluminum wing tubes with the paper tube that goes in the wing? I have looked all over the web and have had no luck finding them. Any info on this would be great.

Thanks
Mike
to remove ads between posts
Jan 19, 2004, 03:10 PM
Suspended Account
A fast google search turned up this:
http://www.tntlandinggear.com/

Would carbon help: http://www.acp-composites.com/ACP-CAT.HTM
Jan 19, 2004, 04:08 PM
LJH
LJH
Moths do not fly inverted
Mike,
you working on....maybe the Porter? Maybe the Raven? Please tell me yes.........

Cheers,
Jim
Jan 19, 2004, 04:17 PM
Foam Flyer
RCJet Pilot

What did you put into the search box? I tired with google and did not come up with that.

Cool.

Glenn
Jan 19, 2004, 04:22 PM
Rcjetpilot, thats just what i was looking for. Google sure is allot better search engine than Yahoo. THanks for the link.

Jim, cant talk about it. Might be something special for SEFF.

Mike
www.aerolockmodels.com
Jan 19, 2004, 05:53 PM
Suspended Account
The computer nerd that I am lets me input better criteria on searches through google. Very good hits are common.

Glenn, can't remember the exact phase but...

"Aluminum wing tube" -building + (airplane or model)

Bob.