Aluminum wing tubes? - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jan 19, 2004, 02:20 PM
Registered User
Mike Hall's Avatar

Aluminum wing tubes?

Where can i buy .5" thin wall aluminum wing tubes with the paper tube that goes in the wing? I have looked all over the web and have had no luck finding them. Any info on this would be great.

Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 19, 2004, 03:10 PM
Suspended Account
A fast google search turned up this:

Would carbon help:
Jan 19, 2004, 04:08 PM
Moths do not fly inverted
LJH's Avatar
you working on....maybe the Porter? Maybe the Raven? Please tell me yes.........

Jan 19, 2004, 04:17 PM
Foam Flyer
Depdog's Avatar
RCJet Pilot

What did you put into the search box? I tired with google and did not come up with that.


Jan 19, 2004, 04:22 PM
Registered User
Mike Hall's Avatar
Rcjetpilot, thats just what i was looking for. Google sure is allot better search engine than Yahoo. THanks for the link.

Jim, cant talk about it. Might be something special for SEFF.

Jan 19, 2004, 05:53 PM
Suspended Account
The computer nerd that I am lets me input better criteria on searches through google. Very good hits are common.

Glenn, can't remember the exact phase but...

"Aluminum wing tube" -building + (airplane or model)


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold NIB 36" X 1 1/4" Aluminum Wing Tube w/ matching sleeves for mounting unclegeorge Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Jun 21, 2016 08:55 AM
Sold 3- Aluminum wing tubes for sale-need one? unclegeorge Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 May 28, 2016 10:09 AM
Sold 3- Aluminum Wing tubes in different sizes unclegeorge Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 May 25, 2016 03:48 PM
Sold Carbon Fiber Square Tube, Aluminum Square Tube haloc Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 1 Apr 24, 2016 06:57 AM
Need help fixing my obechi foam wings (replacing aluminum tube for carbon wing rod) bfraser The Builders Workshop 4 Dec 29, 2003 09:08 AM