The Mobius 1 ActionCam Support Thread (Posts #1-#7 mandatory reading!) - Page 1372 - RC Groups
Oct 02, 2017, 04:03 PM
Dance the skies...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGS2010
What's the best 2-axis gimbal out there for the Mobius?
You'll likely get more feedback in this thread dedicated to the subject.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 03, 2017, 03:40 PM
Always Fly 2 Mistakes High!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank
You'll likely get more feedback in this thread dedicated to the subject.
Thanks!
Oct 06, 2017, 05:22 AM
See when recording the sound of a loud prop, the low sound issue I have with my mobius is really kind of handy. Then I don't have to edit the sound volume later on. And I think the prop sound in this video is pretty nice.

Herfst in Canada (7 min 31 sec)
Oct 15, 2017, 01:57 PM
If you're interested, here's a thread I started about a low light lens on the Mobius 1.

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/thread...-2-lens.31145/
Oct 16, 2017, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkzelf
If you're interested, here's a thread I started about a low light lens on the Mobius 1.

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/thread...-2-lens.31145/
I am using f1.2 lens on my cams, but the DOF is very narrow how do you focus to some distant point?
Oct 16, 2017, 11:11 AM
animator in Helsinki, Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by FotoAmg
I am using f1.2 lens on my cams, but the DOF is very narrow how do you focus to some distant point?
The DOF and focus are two different things.

To focus, you need to rotate the lens in its mount, clockwise seen from front, in order to focus on subjects further away.

The DOF means how large the focus extent is (from near to far), it's quite a bit smaller than with a f2.0 lens, but since the focal length is short, 4mm, you should be able to get good focus from at least 2 or 3 meters to infinity with proper focusing of the lens.

Getting objects both at 0.5 meters and infinity sharp at the same time is not possible.