The Mobius 1 ActionCam Support Thread (Posts #1-#7 mandatory reading!) - Page 11 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jun 28, 2013, 03:31 PM
Inciting Riots
Rats, I was hoping that user set white balance was already there.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 28, 2013, 04:22 PM
Camera Reseller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank
Because one week of delivering cameras already in stock is not enough of a service indicator to qualify a "verified" seller. Verified sellers have a history of delivering service before and after sales, and stand behind the product to resolve issues with the customer if something goes wrong. Time will tell...
Tom is correct in the aspect that JooVuu.com have not fulfilled the developers requirement of 3 months selling their items. We have been selling longer than 1 week though, as evidenced on here, as well as before we advertised on here. We are currently at 2 months of selling their products. We have sold a tremendous amount of Mobius's so far and are continually having to put in more orders; and we are not that far behind what the developers have sold themselves. Whilst we would of course prefer to be verified but we do not mind currently, as the developers have been great with us and they have their policies regarding verified sellers in order to maintain trust and integrity within their products, which I have no problem adhering too. Hopefully we will be a verified seller in the next month or so.
Last edited by JooVuu; Jun 28, 2013 at 04:28 PM.
Jun 28, 2013, 04:32 PM
Will the #16 video out/power cable work with the mobius?
Jun 28, 2013, 04:38 PM
Camera Reseller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doonunder
I'm not sure but JooVuu.com will be stocking the mobius tv-video out cable within a few days
Jun 28, 2013, 04:46 PM
not running for the exercise
Quote:
Originally Posted by doonunder
No.
Jun 28, 2013, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otherwayup
Mine from JooVuu with rear LED and V0.32 turned up today, so that's pretty good service as far as I'm concerned. (and he's refunded shipping)

I know JooVuu came out the blue to Tom and the gang, but as JooVuu had pre-release versions direct from the developer and thus far seems to have delivered fair service I'm at a loss as to why they are not in the sellers list at the start of this thread.
Not only that but of the two verified sellers only one has them

The other thing I can't understand is why are none of the sellers packaging them with an SD card of a suitable size (16gb or 32gb) and all the cables like they do for the #16?

Have fun with your new cam and be sure to post up some vids for us
Jun 28, 2013, 05:45 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JooVuu
I'm not sure but JooVuu.com will be stocking the mobius tv-video out cable within a few days
Thats good news, i ordered my mobius from Joovuu and the service and support are great.

I recommend them.
Jun 28, 2013, 06:35 PM
Dance the skies...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JooVuu
PLEASE, stop with the vendor store promotion posts here. That's exactly the kind of posting I just asked not be made here. I've had complaints about too many joovuu.com store promotion posts already, which is why I had to post this protocol.

There are a number of other vendors who sell the Mobius who would like to promote their stores in this free venue with a large reader base, but the purpose of this thread is to discuss the camera's use, mainly as an aerial video tool, but with some allowance for other uses if the discussion revolves around the camera's abilities or problems. Promotion of vendor's stores is not permitted here, other than as described in the linked forum protocol (one post per week on special promotions, sales, etc.). One way or the other, excessive store promotion posts here will stop.
Last edited by Tom Frank; Jun 28, 2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: clarification
Jun 28, 2013, 06:49 PM
Dance the skies...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviefly
Not only that but of the two verified sellers only one has them

The other thing I can't understand is why are none of the sellers packaging them with an SD card of a suitable size (16gb or 32gb) and all the cables like they do for the #16?
The camera has only been released for sale for two days! The verified sellers did not take pre-orders or sell pre-release versions for good reason. Only one of the verified sellers has updated his web page, but the other can also supply them if you email them (this was mentioned in a prior post.)

You can order ANY of the accessories when you place your order. Many people don't want all the other stuff, like FPV video out cables if they don't fly FPV. And without all the extras, the price is lower. Simple as that!
Jun 28, 2013, 09:54 PM
Is there any videos showing the live video out from this camera?
Jun 29, 2013, 04:09 AM
ma:re
Quote:
Originally Posted by village_idiot
FYI:
I didn't get that level of service from GoPro or Replay, JVC has been pretty quick to respond when I sent them questions regarding my Adixxion camera.
L
So true!
Thanks to everyone. The creators, the sellers, Tom etc.
If the quality of the cam can keep up with the videos if have seen, I am one very happy customer. 50euro for a cam in key chain format with almost gopro silver quality. What more could you ask for.?
Haven't been looking more forward to gadget for a long time....
Jun 29, 2013, 04:11 AM
Jun 29, 2013, 05:03 AM
what are the odds of a v959 carrying this payload and performing well enough to get some decent video?
Jun 29, 2013, 05:13 AM
Deleted
Last edited by VideoKing; Jun 29, 2013 at 06:56 AM.
Jun 29, 2013, 05:26 AM
jhi
jhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by VideoKing
I did not upload VideoOut to the link above ...
Sorry, I don't have the equipment readily availible to record analog video..

-Jan
Last edited by jhi; Jun 29, 2013 at 06:13 AM. Reason: ... clarification