Jun 27, 2013, 01:50 AM
AMA 1033652
Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet? Is it here yet?

I'm here.

mnem
Someone has to be.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 27, 2013, 03:24 AM
Suspended Account
Joovuu has 13 on stock, final version.
Jun 27, 2013, 03:44 AM
Must not buy more planes!
I just dropped by the #16 thread for the first time in ages and saw this like.

60FPS? Me likey!!!!
Jun 27, 2013, 04:09 AM
where are the raw samples with the final firmware?
Jun 27, 2013, 04:20 AM
Ebay : 95usd +33 usd shipping..........too expensive for my taste...........I own a RD32II........The only reason for buying a Mobius was the price.........until now.......
Jun 27, 2013, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by serjuro
Ebay : 95usd +33 usd shipping..........too expensive for my taste...........I own a RD32II........The only reason for buying a Mobius was the price.........until now.......
I don't know where you found those prices, but the Mobius will sell for approx. $70, I believe shipping included, from China. Local prices will obviously be a bit higher, but you will receive faster shipping. Anything in the $95 range is absurd, unless there are a whole lot of accessories and a large card included.
Jun 27, 2013, 04:34 AM
For those like me that can't wait any longer I have just received a reply from Mandy at eletoponline365 (one of the preferred sellers) read below......

Dear friend,

Thanks for your message. We are making the listing, you can kindly order it on ebay later. Or if you agree, we can do business through PayPal. USD68.99 for standard package. There are also some mount for the camera, USD4.5 for car suction cup mount, USD4.7 for car mount with tape, bike mount is USD4.9

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Mandy

I'm off to order.....Yipee!
Last edited by 101airbourne; Jun 27, 2013 at 05:06 AM.
Jun 27, 2013, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lensman82
where are the raw samples with the final firmware?
The final firmware version has only been available for a couple of days, and only very few people have had access to it. The tests have also been very specific, and I don't think the weather hasn't been perfect at any of the testing sites. You'll have to wait for raw video samples
Jun 27, 2013, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoprop
I don't know where you found those prices, but the Mobius will sell for approx. $70, I believe shipping included, from China. Local prices will obviously be a bit higher, but you will receive faster shipping. Anything in the $95 range is absurd, unless there are a whole lot of accessories and a large card included.
70$ make sense, and it will make the king of 1080p for RC video.

eletoponline and 101airbourne ... seems to confirm this 70$ price level.

Considering that #26 is for sale in eBay since ages at 99$ ... and earlier version of Mobius have been sold for much more then 70$ ... then 95$ is/was not looking so absurd.

Jun 27, 2013, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoprop
The final firmware version has only been available for a couple of days, and only very few people have had access to it. The tests have also been very specific, and I don't think the weather hasn't been perfect at any of the testing sites. You'll have to wait for raw video samples
Perfect weather is not important. Actually low light samples would be great as I've heard reports the Mobius is noisy compared to the 808 #26.

BTW, the cam is available now from a verified seller for 70 USD:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mobius-Actio...item232c961f6a
Jun 27, 2013, 05:07 AM
Excellent news - ordered mine from eletoponline365 (who I've always had great service from) ... marked as dispatched within 7 minutes
Latest blog entry: Eachine QX65 FPV quad review
Jun 27, 2013, 05:09 AM
I got the second one!
Jun 27, 2013, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Glover
Excellent news - ordered mine from eletoponline365 (who I've always had great service from) ... marked as dispatched within 7 minutes
Got one too ...

I think I may have too many HD cams now
Jun 27, 2013, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lensman82
Perfect weather is not important. Actually low light samples would be great as I've heard reports the Mobius is noisy compared to the 808 #26.....
I've never heard that rumor, but I don't have a #26 to compare.
The Mobius has a much larger lens which I would think is better for low-light conditions.

A 1-to-1 comparison of the two cameras would be much better than rumors!

Remember the Mobius has only been released today, whereas the #26 has been available for a few months. I'm sure any reported issues will be promptly corrected. Many other features are also planned. As it stands, the Mobius already has many more parameters than the #26 and it's really easy to operate.
Jun 27, 2013, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
when, where to buy and how much ?
Did you even get as far as reading the second of Toms FAQ posts. ???
No guess not

China
eletoponline365

digitalele889

UK
http://joovuu.com/store/index.php?id...roller=product
http://www.webbex.net/web/shop/viewi...d=17&groupid=0

Quick Reply