Jun 02, 2013, 05:04 AM
K Kakuta
Thread OP
Discussion

Kestrel 31iV with Articulated wings by 3D printing Parts: Test Flight 3 & Hand catch

Kestrel 31iV with Articulated wings by 3D printing Parts: Test Flight 3 & Hand catch

Kestrel 31iV with Articulated wings by 3D printing Parts: Test Flight 3 & Hand catch (4 min 56 sec)

Flight without GLDAB

Flight is Good. Best flight performance in my ornithopters.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 02, 2013, 05:08 AM
K Kakuta
Thread OP

Sorry, I had made new thread by mistake.

Jun 02, 2013, 09:34 AM
Kjell Dahlberg
Kazu .
Your piloting is the best I have seen. Han you try to teaching us how you are using the controls to make this kind of master flying ?
Jun 02, 2013, 10:08 AM
K Kakuta
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJELL
Kazu .
Your piloting is the best I have seen. Han you try to teaching us how you are using the controls to make this kind of master flying ?
Thank you.
I am flying only with the Ornithopter.
Jun 02, 2013, 01:19 PM
Kjell Dahlberg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kaku
Thank you.
I am flying only with the Ornithopter.
Kazu.
I would like to se a video how you handle the controls and se how the ornithopter is reacting. Especially when you make acrobatic flying.
Jun 02, 2013, 05:04 PM
K Kakuta
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJELL
Kazu.
I would like to se a video how you handle the controls and se how the ornithopter is reacting. Especially when you make acrobatic flying.
I can not show the operation of the transmitter. The operation is sensuous.

The rolling happens when I make a motor stop at various positions and wings are locked in the appropriate position.
After rolling, the ordinary flight can be returned if I let wings to do flapping and operating successfully.
Oct 21, 2017, 05:51 PM
Yes, beautiful...and very natural looking flying. I live out in the countryside and see kestrals flying like that above the fields and meadows. Congrats!
Oct 21, 2017, 08:18 PM
K Kakuta
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauntless Stan
Yes, beautiful...and very natural looking flying. I live out in the countryside and see kestrals flying like that above the fields and meadows. Congrats!
Thank you.
Oct 23, 2017, 12:01 AM
Wildlife Artist / RC Designer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kaku
Honestly, I wish you had a separate thread for each bird.

Quick Reply