This thread is privately moderated by mutha, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 31, 2013, 08:24 AM
RC Airplane (Recently Crashed)
Thread OP
Build Log

Building the AXN Clouds Fly on Holiday

Building the AXN Clouds Fly on Holiday

AXN Clouds Fly (Floater Jet) Build tips

SWMBO and I went down the Victorian Coast for a holiday and stayed at a nice little holiday apartment during the off season. I hate TV so I took a plane to build at night (and maybe fly but the weather thought different). The AXN is an easy build and many have written excellent build logs and how to's.

I wont even attempt to do as well as some but here are a few tips that I have for the AXN newbie. They just might be helpful when you come to build your first AXN.

I just referred to this old blog post in a forum and thought I would add my videos on glide testing your finished plane and on setting up a DX6i for flaperons....

AXN glide and launch (1 min 26 sec)

AXN Floater Jet / Clouds Fly flaperons with DX6i (6 min 16 sec)
Last edited by mutha; Apr 30, 2018 at 08:40 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply