May 25, 2013, 06:57 AM
St. Boondock
Thread OP
Discussion

The Holder Saga Continues

First he new nothing. Saw nothing. Now it seems he personally oversaw the warrent process used against the Fox News reporters

How many times can this guy change his story before the WhiteHIZZOUSE looks so bad that they have to fire him for blatently being an idiot?? He has too many lie, coverups, stonewalling projects and hands in cookie jars for him to keep track of

And form the Huffing and Puffington Post none the less

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3333540.html
May 25, 2013, 07:11 AM
Didn't you hear? The US Attorney General has been assigned to investigate this by our President, he'll get to the bottom of this.
May 25, 2013, 07:17 AM
St. Boondock
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
Didn't you hear? The US Attorney General has been assigned to investigate this by our President, he'll get to the bottom of this.
The IRS has done the same things. Never fired anyone, just moved them around and put them in even more dangerous positions, overseeing even more problematic departments.
May 25, 2013, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Knifemaker
The IRS has done the same things. Never fired anyone, just moved them around and put them in even more dangerous positions, overseeing even more problematic departments.
America is at a cross roads. Either we 'get it' and make MAJOR changes, or we are done. Even after the next president is on office all Mr Obama's people will still be everywhere in our government doing their worst.
May 25, 2013, 07:30 AM
St. Boondock
Thread OP
Quote:
America is at a cross roads. Either we 'get it' and make MAJOR changes, or we are done. Even after the next president is on office all Mr Obama's people will still be everywhere in our government doing their worst.
But it will still be Bush's fault!!!
May 25, 2013, 01:17 PM
It's gonna be YUGE!!!
Quote:
Honestly, I don't know what the rules are, but it seems to me that if you are appointed, you can be fired. I hope the next POTUS does exactly that and conducts a serious house cleaning.
May 25, 2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVsoaring
Honestly, I don't know what the rules are, but it seems to me that if you are appointed, you can be fired. I hope the next POTUS does exactly that and conducts a serious house cleaning.
I am sure the top people can at least be moved around, but I fear the culture of corruption is so imbedded in our government we are headed toward a disaster we can not avoid. I truly believe the outcome of our last presidential election was significantly effected by this corruption and we may not have the president in office the people actually wanted. And now, this administration will have another four years to corrupt the system even further. The damage may be irreversible.
May 25, 2013, 03:15 PM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Having worked the last 39 years in public service, never had a contract and never wanted one. At least once a year I reminded the Board of Control that I served at their pleasure and all it took to send me packing was a majority vote of the Board in any meeting for which they gave at least 24 hours public notice. It did tend to keep me on my toes.

The single biggest problem with governmental employment is their unions. Funny that the Father of Liberal governance, FDR never believed in public employee unions. That says a mouthful. Teachers' Unions and Tenure have done the same for public education.
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
May 25, 2013, 03:26 PM
Libertas in Infinitum
So, the President is asking Holder to investigate Holder?

The truth is sure to come out!
May 25, 2013, 07:40 PM
Random Pic #23982
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5

And if that does not work then the President will have Holder investigate the Holder investigation.
May 25, 2013, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5

Why is it so hard to trust this bunch?
May 25, 2013, 07:58 PM
Fier Membre des Deplorables
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
RACIST! BUT BUSH! [/default Leftist reply]

There, now the usual crop of sac riders can relax and enjoy their weekend.

And guys, you're welcome.
May 25, 2013, 08:01 PM
I'd rather be Flying
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
experience
May 25, 2013, 09:23 PM
Not THAT Ira
May 25, 2013, 09:48 PM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira
Does than mean that Eric is Weiner's Holder so that would make him......just another Joe.
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad

Quick Reply