Sep 13, 2019, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray1
I put 3" wheels on my Apprentice, like it OK. Has anyone put 3 1/2 or 4" wheels on their craft? I put Timber wheels on a new Valiant and see that they are 4". Kinda expensive from HH though. The Apprentice nose wheel is a bugger, but I don't know what my best solution could be for that. (Yeah, quit landing on it!)
I put 3" on the front and 3 1/2" on the back. Works great.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 27, 2019, 04:33 PM

E-Flite Apprentice S with SAFE Technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suenaga
Thanks! The DX-9 really is a robust transmitter--Im learning something new about it all the time!

Jim
Jim: I'm using a DX8 G2 which I believe allows the same functionality as the DX 9 in this regard. I am setting up flaps on my Apprentice and wondered if you got them to work and retain the panic switch using the one aileron one flap aircraft type and if so, what Port and Channel settings did you end up with?

Thanks much,
Rick

Quick Reply