This thread is privately moderated by FWAL, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 16, 2013, 06:14 AM
Flying without a licence
Thread OP
Build Log

I never thought I would

Build an EPP glider that is! So I've built a couple of EPP wings but that's different, they aren't real planes. The build is that simple that no instructions come with the kit and the info on the web is..........lets just say it isn't worth the cost to print off. The only information which I can see will be of any use is the COG.
I thought I'd start by deciding on the location of the servo's, bearing in mind I want to keep them well forward but not enough to interfere with the battery pack. Servo apertures are now cut out, battery and rx locations sorted. I have kept the rx well above the fuse carbon tube recess. Both fuse halves have been rebated and chases cut for cabling. I have rebated the AMT control horn into the fuse to allow full movement which would have been difficult if the clevis protruded outside of the fuse. Then more chasing into the fuse to take the rudder clevis & control rod. Note both snakes run into the carbon reinforcement tube towards the servo's.
Magnets are fastened into the fuse wing root supports which have then been glued into the preformed fuse rebates.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply