This thread is privately moderated by lenci1938e, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 15, 2013, 06:02 PM
Glider Geek!
Thread OP
Gallery

Test

Test test test:d
Latest blog entry: Test
to remove ads between posts
Jul 09, 2015, 06:56 AM

Moove

Just thought I would update you waiting today tomorrow for signing contract on our home Probably by Wednesday we will be on our way to Ocala Yep the Ocala shown in the AMA magazine "Come fly with us" should be there 5days later Wow just think 14 acres of flat designated field for flying, also a car race track. Is this going to be the coming of my second childhood ! Yesterday was my last day of flying out at Los Banos Charles Eaton and Tom Mays ere the only guys flying we had a blast 3 hours of about 12 MPH wind fight into he bowel, I test flew a new slope model after adding 2.5 ounces flew great and pretty fast without ballast, h only foreseeable problem no slopes near Ocala.
Anyhow Sean nice to have been around you enjoyed your company I'll keep you posted once we get settled in.
Regards
David AKA The Brit
Apr 18, 2016, 09:18 PM

Dodgson Plans

Well I am up to 4, soon 5, Dogson Sailplanes. I used to put floatation under his houseboat in Lake Union as a diver...never knew the occupant built Sailplanes,
Got the Maestro Megan MK3 in 1989 from Bob VanNote at Uof W APL where I worked and took it back to VA to fly it with TMSS
Bought an unfinished PIXIE in Feb and now and unfinished PIVOT ,
and tomorrow a WINDSONG..all with the mixmasters in them.

Now have a workong old F3B winch so we are back in the tow line glider business again..and a couple of other antiques as well along the way
( DuBro Hi Pro Soarer)..etc...I could use plans to make sure I have things right...I think the WINDSONG cones wit them and I have all the plans for the Maestro Mk 3 and can have them scanned into PDF's if trading goods are of use.

Peter Becker AMA 12203
Jun 28, 2018, 12:32 PM
K6RZY

Friends list...

Wow! I just discovered this..

Sorry it took so long.

I did not get that S900 the guy from our area was selling.
I do have Ron Smith's old OlyII that needs some work and recovered.

I placed an order for one of the CCK Altezza kits a few months ago. Not hold out much hope this dipshit will come through.
I keep getting promises he will ship and never does. Would really like to get a hand one that kit....oh well.
I'm about to blow up CCK's postings over this, been restraining for hopes they will ship it out.

I saw your invite to fly , but Saturdays are not good for me right now. Cindy and I travel down past fresno to visit family on Sat.
Last edited by arreaux; Jun 28, 2018 at 01:03 PM.

Quick Reply