May 05, 2019, 10:30 AM
Everyone - I'm putting up all of my Forza 450 3S-related parts up for sale. Pictures are below. $100 for everything. I want to give them a good home.
  • Two of the canopies shown are new, never used. Third is used in fair condition.
  • Motor is used, still runs great
  • The two DS21 cyclic servos are used but working well.
  • I think the black tail blades are used but in great shape
  • One set of the 325-mm main blades is brand new, other is used in excellent condition, no crashes.

PM me if you want them.
to remove ads between posts
May 12, 2019, 04:07 AM
Right on Dude
All looking good
Thanks for the collection of all your mods and all the tips over the years
And again thanks to you many of us have found the Forza and love it as much as you

Thanks Brother
May 12, 2019, 11:54 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkmack View Post
Right on Dude
All looking good
Thanks for the collection of all your mods and all the tips over the years
And again thanks to you many of us have found the Forza and love it as much as you

Thanks Brother
Your very welcome!Just a FYI,the Forza’s with battery weigh the same as my Oxy4Max without battery.Forza’s are the lightest 360-380 size out there.Seems newer models are just going for the hard 3D guys and weight isn’t that important.The Max does have a wide Hs range and a lot of power and can get long flights to.
May 12, 2019, 01:52 PM
Thread OP

Man cave

Made a heli hanger to store my heli’s on the wall of the man cave.Used bamboo tongue and groove flooring secured to the wall
May 12, 2019, 08:36 PM
Buffalos have wings
Looks awesome, I had a couple of those R/C Tiger tanks as well, good fun.....I got a few flights in with my Forza today, flew great as usual.
May 12, 2019, 08:48 PM
The big problem that I have with my Forza is that it is too damn nice, and I don't want to break it.
May 12, 2019, 10:58 PM
Thread OP
It’s surprisingly quite crash resistant.Never bent a main shaft or tail shaft.One of my new canopy’s survived several major crashes without a mark,one time after first installing.
May 15, 2019, 08:56 PM
Couple questions on the Blade 360 trio head and swash, did those just go right on without any modifications? Are you running a kbar, and if so, are there changes to be made to the programming when you run a trio setup?
May 15, 2019, 09:30 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliFlyer14 View Post
Couple questions on the Blade 360 trio head and swash, did those just go right on without any modifications? Are you running a kbar, and if so, are there changes to be made to the programming when you run a trio setup?
Pretty simplen the Kbar set cyclic gain down around 30.
Best blades for the buck are Rjx 362mm tri blade set from Anything Heli.com ($30).
One last thing:I also used the Forza anti rotation swash pin and flipped the swash guide 180degrees which requires you to elongate the frame holes to line up to guide holes.I did this to make sure the swash stopper could not come out of the guide.
Last edited by Kauaiguy; May 16, 2019 at 05:12 PM. Reason: More detail
May 28, 2019, 07:56 PM
Thread OP

Oxy4 max/ Forza 450max

Was flying these two back to back, both are awesome!
Jun 12, 2019, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Davy View Post
I've so far been able to resist and keep mine on the shelf until such time that I feel reasonably confident that I can fly it and not just crash it to smithereens.
And that time has come! Been flying the Forza and not having any problems flying it.

This heli is just fantastic! What a blast it is to fly this high quality machine.
Jun 12, 2019, 07:11 PM
Thread OP
Now the fun begins!
Nov 10, 2019, 07:08 PM
Thread OP

Forza vs Xl380/420

Took acouple pictures of the 2 together.The Xlpower 380 with 420 blades,the Forza with 360 blades.Forza is lighter but with the Xl 380 with 420 blades might be the limit of how light an air frame can be before takeoff and landing.With such a light frame blade harmonics if blade are not perfect inline can cause a chicken dance on take off and landing,I do autos to land and be prepared.Also run the main blades tight on the 420.
Nov 18, 2019, 10:59 PM
Nice to see this thread still come alive once in awhile. I'm still flying my Forza 3D on a regular basis, and to date, is the best helicopter in my fleet. Super quite and tons of power. My Blade Fusion 270 (4s battery) is nice, but not Forza nice

Quick Reply